Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,645 members, 7,955,346 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:32 PM

Registry Wedding Pictures - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Registry Wedding Pictures (2060 Views)

Why Would A Man Insist On Not Having A Registry Wedding / Military Wedding Pictures In Nigeria / My Registry & Traditional Wedding (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 11:59am On Apr 11, 2015
To See the couples that got Married yesterday at the registry, click http://MyRegistryWedding.com

1 Like

Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by enoqueen: 12:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Choi
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 11:13am On Apr 17, 2015
A woman caught his husband of 17yrs at the registry getting married to another woman. Infact the woman was invited by a friend to attend her registry wedding, only for her to see her husband there getting married to another woman.immediately he sighted her , he took to his heels. I kept wondering why would a man do this to his wife ? Not just a wife but a wife of 17 years?
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:26am On Apr 20, 2015
It's possible the new wife he wants to marry doesn't know he is still married or that he is even married, so women always do your background check very well be fore you say I do.
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:19am On Apr 21, 2015
See the latest couples that got married
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 10:33am On Apr 22, 2015
Have you ever seen any couple who had their wedding without a photographer to take their pictures?
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 2:35am On Apr 25, 2015
A raging wildfire could have turned an Oregon couple's wedding into a nightmare on Saturday, but the adaptable bride and groom instead saw an opportunity to create stunningly unique wedding photos.

Michael Wolber and April Hartley were hosting their nuptials in the gorgeous outdoor scenery near Bend, Oregon when what started as a small brush fire quickly grew into a raging inferno.

Moments after Hartley began her walk down the aisle, fire trucks shattered the peaceful scene and firefighters regretfully told bride, groom and celebrants to find safer ground.
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 7:26am On May 04, 2015
Advice from a wedding photographer regarding wedding pictures

We live in a digital age and while having your wedding & engagement photos on a disc may be important to some people, it’s good to remember electronic media formats are constantly changing. How many of us have home movies on VHS with no VCR on which to watch them? It gets harder and harder to store information off old storage formats so it’s very important to print the photos you love. I’ve had clients ask me where to go for restoration services because they’ve either lost the disc their photographer provided them or their discount prints have drastically faded or turned yellow. Paying for good quality prints from your professional photographer now will be cheaper than hiring someone to do photo restoration years from now!
Re: Registry Wedding Pictures by heartofgold44: 4:59am On May 11, 2015
MQ

(1) (Reply)

Beautiful Letter Written By A Father To His Son! / 15 Crazy But True Life Twin Stories That Will Shock You / Tips On How To Build Children's Confidence As Parents.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.