Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,808 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* (870 Views)

How To Broadcast News: The Funny Story Of Omar And Jamil / Breaking: Inec Order Dstv Not To Broadcast Any Football Match On Saturday / Saturday Funny Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* by Shollay20(m): 1:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
The Independent National Electoral Commission INEC has issued an order that no English. Premier League match should be broadcast on Saturday, 11th April, 2015.
INEC Chairman, Prof Jega issued this directive with respect to the Gubernatorial elections coming up tomorrow saying Nigeria cannot afford to joke with the Gubernatorial elections and having EPL matches being aired on Nigerian TV would mean a lot of the Nigerian youths will not vote.
Jega in his statement said all youths should please go out en masse and exercise their rights to vote so as to void passing blame after the elections which he categorically described as “Medicine after Death”.
The youths of Nigeria however are not happy with this new development and have therefore decided to boycott tomorrow’s election if Jega still stands by his instruction.

Waytin man go do self..

Re: Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* by Shollay20(m): 1:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
Make i go check our f00tball show may be they will show today's match or not.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* by Shollay20(m): 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chai! i just confarm am now, there no match for our own area today, except tomorrow match: where can i watch arsenal and madrid match today 3pm.
Re: Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* by SarcasticMe(m): 2:36pm On Apr 11, 2015
They're lucky Manchester derby isn't today...
Re: Breaking News: INEC Orders DSTV Not To Broadcast EPL Matches Today *saturday* by parki: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
As in i dont understand. This Nigerian people can do some stupid things. So i will hve to follow politics by force even though i am not interested in it. Why cant they have their elections thing done on their channels while i enjoy my football in peace. Na this kain thing they make person carry bomb enter street o

(1) (Reply)

Two Teachers Were Arguing In The Class / What Are This Heavily Pregnant Individuals Doin In NYSC (photos) / Some Funny Abbreviations You Need To Know

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.