Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,500 members, 7,954,918 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 12:31 PM

Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs - Web Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Web Market / Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs (665 Views)

I NEED A WEB DESIGNER / If You Have A Google Adsence Account In Abuja I Am Willing To Buy / Need A Very Good Web Designer/programmer To Work With On Case By Case Basis (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by NLdesigner: 1:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
I am in dire need of money, so I'm doing a promotion for my designs. I do the following:

- Website designs (custom code, Wordpress, Joomla, Drupal, etc.) (Corporate, blogs, magazines, newspapers, online shops, etc.)
I will even handle the domain and hosting registration for you.

- Print designs (pamphlets, brochures, complimentary/business cards, etc.)

- Digital designs (logos, anything you can think of)

- Web scripting (PHP and Javascript)

Email me at nldesigner2015@yahoo.com and I can complete the work within the week.

If you've been thinking of starting that website or that business, now is the time! Or if you know of someone who has been thinking about it, please let them know.

I have an extensive portfolio of quality work I can show. I just really need cash ASAP. And I work fast.

Also, if you know of a job that you didn't have the skills to do, share it with me, and I'll give you a cut.

cc: everyone smiley
Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by NLdesigner: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2015
Lalasticlala how do I get on the fp?
Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by Urine: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
NLdesigner:
Lalasticlala how do I get on the fp?

Check this out, hopefully things will work out well for you.

www.formpl.us/form/0B5QfU_G1XwbpQmhFdWd1ZGJFZlE/
Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by world1(m): 6:44pm On Apr 11, 2015
How do you want people to contact you when you didn't drop you contact here.
Show us you website.
Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by NLdesigner: 7:32pm On Apr 11, 2015
world1:
How do you want people to contact you when you didn't drop you contact here.
Show us you website.

I did. I just bolded it to make it easier to see.
Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by NLdesigner: 7:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
Urine:

Check this out, hopefully things will work out well for you.

www.formpl.us/form/0B5QfU_G1XwbpQmhFdWd1ZGJFZlE/

Thanks a lot Urine

1 Like

Re: Desperate Web Designer Willing To Do Cheap Jobs by drone99(m): 4:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Show links to websites you have done, even if it WIP, or play around demos; lets see something.

(1) (Reply)

Email Marketing Training For Newbies And Professionals At Cheap Price / Wordpress + Thrive Themes Installation / Host Absolutely Free

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.