Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,378 members, 7,954,536 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 09:34 PM

Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin (2284 Views)

VULGAR On The Loose!: D’banj, Phyno, Lil Kesh, Olamide, Dagrin, St Janet…protect / MIXTAPE: Dj Baddo Best Of Dagrin Mix / Remembering Dagrin: His Life, Death, Legacy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by bimbor(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
RIP Dagrin......

But from what I've observed so far.....even if Dagrin was alive today Olamide will be rated above him. Olamide is just a god of rap today. His flows so easy like he has an archive of lyrics. Olamide is an enigma....a living Legend in the rap industry.....Any upcoming rapper in Nigeria should go and take his blessing. Olamide is the best thing to happen to Nigerian Hip Hop. No matter how whack a song is....give it to Olamide he will resuscitate it!! No wonder he rose so fast!! His humility speaks volumes. My love for Olamide grows e'erday!! Atimes I ask myself, where does this dude get his flows from!!!

Another upcoming rapper is Posly TD. The kid is hot too plus his dance steps will sweep away Psquare's! Check his "Rap it up" video....That guy is the future of Naija hip hop.

Olamide is king and will always rule!!

Long live King Baddoo!!! Long Live Baba Miliano!
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by crazygod(m): 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2015
I swear if not that today is election, I would have really schooled u on what rap is. I just couldn't help myself. Olamide aint a rapper. Maybe before, but not now. And pls dnt compare him with the late Dagrin. Dnt let people think you just started listening to rap. Cheers.

4 Likes

Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by waleyp(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
U cant even compare. ..... olamide ke? Fym for your mind? Thats ur own opinion sha but men difference is clear.... olamide lon lon lols kojo

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by BICE(m): 7:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
bimbor:
RIP Dagrin......
But from what I've observed so far.....even if Dagrin was alive today Olamide will be rated above him. Olamide is just a god of rap today. His flows so easy like he has an archive of lyrics. Olamide is an enigma....a living Legend in the rap industry.....Any upcoming rapper in Nigeria should go and take his blessing. Olamide is the best thing to happen to Nigerian Hip Hop. No matter how whack a song is....give it to Olamide he will resuscitate it!! No wonder he rose so fast!! His humility speaks volumes. My love for Olamide grows e'erday!! Atimes I ask myself, where does this dude get his flows from!!!
Another upcoming rapper is Posly TD. The kid is hot too plus his dance steps will sweep away Psquare's! Check his "Rap it up" video....That guy is the future of Naija hip hop.
Olamide is king and will always rule!!
Long live King Baddoo!!! Long Live Baba Miliano!
when will u stop being silly ? I'll advise u go find something resonable do with ur time

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by bimbor(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2015
Most of you think rap is all about hardcore....Music as a whole has been redefined. Kudos to the new age rappers like Sarkodie and Olamide.

I have lots of respect for Late Dagrin.....but we have to realise that Music is taking a new shape. No doubt Dagrin is a flow killer but Olamide brought in a lot of trend to it. He kills any song irrespective of the origin or genre. Give it to him abeg, even Don Jazzy said he was honoured to have been featured on his song.
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by bimbor(m): 3:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
BICE:

when will u stop being silly ? I'll advise u go find something resonable do with ur time

You are the one who is very silly for raising a comment on what you know nothing about. Go back to school and learn.
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by BICE(m): 12:32am On Apr 13, 2015
bimbor:

You are the one who is very silly for raising a comment on what you know nothing about. Go back to school and learn.
Nd you that have gone to school, i dnt know hw many years you spent, but its a shame on you that after all you leant in school this is what you ended up doing
Dagrin as died since hw many years ago, the music Industry has moved on buh u are stil dia comparing the dead with the living. Guy u nid Help
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by iykofias(m): 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
Olamide is a beta noise maker than daGrin.
I bet d Op is under-20yrs of age, hence his choice of comparison.

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by Hysmady(m): 11:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dude.Dagrin is d realest rapper...Olamide is just making dirty explicit noisy songs

1 Like

Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by iamastar: 10:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Dagrin is a better rapper than Olamide. Dagrin style is more matured unlike olamide style that is very childish that is appears like a noise maker. Dagrin is more polished, better flow/rhythm, has more positive impact unlike olamide that is more vulgar and less positive impact, ololamide is good in cooking up lyrics quickly and dropping it out as it comes without taking time to work on it with few exceptions. Olamide is good in rthyming words. Olamide talent is more raw and sounds uneducated, i believed he didn't go to school cos it shows all over him.
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by bimbor(m): 12:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
iamastar:
Dagrin is a better rapper than Olamide. Dagrin style is more matured unlike olamide style that is very childish that is appears like a noise maker. Dagrin is more polished, better flow/rhythm, has more positive impact unlike olamide that is more vulgar and less positive impact, ololamide is good in cooking up lyrics quickly and dropping it out as it comes without taking time to work on it with few exceptions. Olamide is good in rthyming words. Olamide talent is more raw and sounds uneducated, i believed he didn't go to school cos it shows all over him.

@iamastar I love ur submission....quite matured and informative.....unlike some folks who think arguments is all about exchanging foul languages. Its really annoying why should u call someone silly because his view does not agree with yours. This is the reason u see why some people kill themselves or stab themselves in football arguments. That my view is alien to urs is no enough reason you should throw insults my way. That's quite immature and irresponsible.

Anyway back to topic...I agree with everything you said even me I'm beginning to have a rethink now. Olamide is actually too vulgar and that's the part of him I really don't like. He is supposed to differentiate himself from some low life rappers by refraining from the use of gutter languages or at least censor them. Imagine when you can't play his songs in your car with your sister present or your mum in the car. He should polish his language and he will be amazed on how his fans will proliferate exponentially. And he shouts a lot too. Though he is still one of Nigeria's ace rappers today.
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by Tbase2: 1:49pm On Apr 14, 2015
bimbor:

@iamastar I love ur submission....quite matured and informative.....unlike some folks who think arguments is all about exchanging foul languages. Its really annoying why should u call someone silly because his view does not agree with yours. This is the reason u see why some people kill themselves or stab themselves in football arguments. That my view is alien to urs is no enough reason you should throw insults my way. That's quite immature and irresponsible.

Anyway back to topic...I agree with everything you said even me I'm beginning to have a rethink now. Olamide is actually too vulgar and that's the part of him I really don't like. He is supposed to differentiate himself from some low life rappers by refraining from the use of gutter languages or at least censor them. Imagine when you can't play his songs in your car with your sister present or your mum in the car. He should polish his language and he will be amazed on how his fans will proliferate exponentially. And he shouts a lot too. Though he is still one of Nigeria's ace rappers today.
you had to be the pri**ck who brought up the argument didn't you?
Re: Olamide Is Better Than Dagrin by dotcomnamename: 3:56pm On Jan 31, 2016
Olamide better than Dagrin? Lol go home you're drunk. grin

Olamide countless times:

''Stop comparing me with Dagrin''

''I'm Not Better Than Dagrin''

Recently again: ''Stop Comparing Me To Dagrin & Reminisce''

2 Likes

(1) (Reply)

[MUSIC] – Hallelujah By Sarkodie Ft AJ Omo Alajah / Pheelz (mr Producer) Vs Young John (the Wicked Producer) / Banky Ft. Eldee - Don't Break My Heart (remix) LEAKED!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.