Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:42 AM

Mohammed Vs Hitler! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Mohammed Vs Hitler! (2240 Views)

Jehovah’s Witness And Hitler Germany: What The Watchtower Never Says / Adolf Hitler: The Christian Warrior / Was Hitler A Christian? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one(m): 5:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Both had a lot in common. They were both:
Fascists, anti-semites, war mongers, occultists, and had short life spans cut off by unnatural causes.
But mohammed had some extras: pedophilia, nyphomania, psychosis, a likely drug addiction and a lot of delusions!
Both will not be remembered for anything good! Eventually!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by haywire1: 5:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
kay1one:
Fascists, anti-semites, war mongers, occultists, and had short life spans cut off by unnatural causes.
But mohammed had some extras: pedophilia, nyphomania, psychosis, a likely drug addiction and a lot of delusions!

Which mohammed before u get BAN forever?
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one(m): 5:57pm On Apr 11, 2015
^^^Born sometime in 600ad. You know who!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Ifeann(f): 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
kay1one:

Mohammed had sex with a child, took slaves, encouraged rape, committed genocide, killed whole families, banned adoptions, slept with his own son's wife..etc

Mohammed was far worse.

5 Likes

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by truthman2012(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
kay1one:

True talk.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by truthman2012(m): 6:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ifeann:

Mohammed had sex with a child, took slaves, encouraged rape, committed genocide, killed whole families, banned adoptions, slept with his own son's wife..etc

Mohammed was far worse.

''....Muhammad was far worse''. Me took have the same opinion o!

He not only did those attrocious acts, he enjoined the followers to do same.

Go to the North, you will see more of such disgusting things: killings, child marriage, exchange of wives, temporary marriage etc. Islam is terrible. When did God become that unholy? I tell you, allah is a strange god.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Meel: 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
May ALLAH forgive u ppl oo. PROHET MUHAMMED (S.A.W), is a true prohet of allaho.

3 Likes

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by babylolaroy(f): 7:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
coming from christians, this is strange. i know bible didnt teach anybody to insult others this way. address the religion, not Muhammad s.a.w and nobody tqlks about jesus a.s. this way. couldnt you be a little more civil?

4 Likes

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by truthman2012(m): 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
babylolaroy:
coming from christians, this is strange. i know bible didnt teach anybody to insult others this way. address the religion, not Muhammad s.a.w and nobody tqlks about jesus a.s. this way. couldnt you be a little more civil?

Was Muhammad civil with hundreds of people he beheaded?

Are boko haram civil with their victims?

Are ISIL civil with 21 Egytian Christians they beheaded?

Must you be civil with satan and his agents?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by channelz: 8:12pm On Apr 11, 2015
babylolaroy:
Coming from a Muslim

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Ifeann(f): 9:53pm On Apr 11, 2015
haywire1:

Which mohammed before u get BAN forever?

He is talking about Abu al-Qasim Muhammad Ibn Abd Allah Ibn Abd al-Muttalib Ibn Hashim. The First muslim and Islamic "prophet".

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by tartar9(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
truthman2012:

Was Muhammad civil with hundreds of people he beheaded?

Are boko haram civil with their victims?

Are ISIL civil with 21 Egytian Christians they beheaded?

Must you be civil with satan and his agents?
whats his business with isis or bokoharam.was your god civil when he ordered the genocide and rape of millions including women and children even animals! Hitler is a learner when it comes to your god,and dont even mention the Holy Prohet's(SAW) name can you mention any single innocent person he beheaded? even when He had to go to war he gave orders to never harm any non-combatants,and even to let them(the combatants) be if they surrendered,to fight only defending their community compare these to your bloodthirsty god ordering the slaughter of every living thing to steal other peoples land for his 'choosen people'.apparently the evil the jews did to others happened to them,and it will happen again!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Anas09: 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
Baby tartar, calm down. There's so much smoke coming out of ur ears, mouth and nose. Seriouly, Mohammed did these things nah. Talk true shame Allah. All dis dey ur koran nah abi na hadith.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one(m): 5:16am On Apr 12, 2015
tartar9:
whats his business with isis or bokoharam.was your god civil when he ordered the genocide and rape of millions including women and children even animals! Hitler is a learner when it comes to your god,and dont even mention the Holy Prohet's(SAW) name can you mention any single innocent person he beheaded? even when He had to go to war he gave orders to never harm any non-combatants,and even to let them(the combatants) be if they surrendered,to fight only defending their community compare these to your bloodthirsty god ordering the slaughter of every living thing to steal other peoples land for his 'choosen people'.apparently the evil the jews did to others happened to them,and it will happen again!

Don't derail my thread! Make the comparison or go and read for jamb a fourth time!

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by mujahid1339(m): 7:18am On Apr 12, 2015
kay1one:

Don't derail my thread! Make the comparison or go and read for jamb a fourth time!
Hitler cannot compete with your god,he's a learner
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by mujahid1339(m): 7:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Anas09:
Baby tartar, calm down. There's so much truth coming out of ur ears, mouth and nose. Seriouly,my god did these things nah.let me Talk true shame on it.All dis dey my bible nah abi na book of fairytales.
hes an adult
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one(m): 8:02am On Apr 12, 2015
mujahid1339:
Hitler cannot compete with your god,he's a learner

Jesus didn't fight a war.
Moh'd fought, killed, raped, hated jews, stole and had all the characteristics of a re.tarded barbarian. You follow him because you have such ills in your gene! Pervert!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by mujahid1339(m): 9:00pm On Apr 12, 2015
kay1one:

my god didn't fight a war in the NT.only in the OT he
fought, killed, raped, hated nonjews, stole and had all the characteristics of a re.tarded barbarian.i only follow the crucified pig! because i have such ills in my gene! am i a Pervert?
yes you are.whats jesus business in fighting a war? was he a leader.the Holy Prophet was both a spiritual and political head an elected one for that.like any good leader its his duty to protect his community from aggression.only a blinded fool will find a problem with that but no problem with his bloodthirsty beast you call your god ordering the genocide and rape of millions of innocent people.

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 7:48am On Apr 14, 2015
Lol, muhamMAD(disaster be upon him and his followers) was a mad blood sucking demon
He is far far worse dan hitler
He's d reason dere is no peace in d world today
He's a rapist and a bandit
He died a shameful death as a result of poison all becos of pvnny
He's no prophet buh a mad cow
I spit on his grave
I fart on allahhz face

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one2(m): 12:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
mujahid1339:
yes you are.whats jesus business in fighting a war? was he a leader.the Holy Prophet was both a spiritual and political head an elected one for that.like any good leader its his duty to protect his community from aggression.only a blinded fool will find a problem with that but no problem with his bloodthirsty beast you call your god ordering the genocide and rape of millions of innocent people.

Your symptoms seem to be back!

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Nobody: 1:29pm On Apr 14, 2015
@key1one2; the Lord of Muhammad [SA] on the day of judgment will humiliate your Lord. you can name your Lord so that i know who is your Lord to be humiliated, humbly revealed as a slave/servant. it is madness on your part comparing the human master [sa] of your master[s] [name your masrer so that we know who he is among mankind whoever walked on earth] to hitler [the pharaoh of his time].
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one2(m): 2:26pm On Apr 14, 2015
RoyPCain:
@key1one2; the Lord of Muhammad [SA] on the day of judgment will humiliate your Lord. you can name your Lord so that i know who is your Lord to be humiliated, humbly revealed as a slave/servant. it is madness on your part comparing the human master [sa] of your master[s] [name your masrer so that we know who he is among mankind whoever walked on earth] to hitler [the pharaoh of his time].

No need to wait till then! Jesus is humiliating your idol moh'd in the lives of many believers by transforming their lives for the better while your evil ideology causes wars from the middle east to terrorist strongholds around the world! No need to wait till eternity to know which religion to follow. Its a matter of life and death anyway so choose wisely!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Nobody: 4:12pm On Apr 14, 2015
^ you have been correct if 2 things are common in guidance; truth is not bitter at anytime and those who are wealthy and powerful are on truth.

since these 2 are not always the indicator of truth, considering that you are angry, the Truth brought by Muhammad [SA] is in nigerian colloquial is what is doing you. I summit to you that as corrupt as what you believe in is, Allah has preserved enough that i am able to know from it that you and those practicing the same 'way' with you know him {sa} as you know your own children. when it is reported that a prophet will be like Moses, Alhamdulillah Jesus [AS] didn't have anything similar to Moses, including not being a law giver, not being the leader, not overcoming his enemies, not having his own sharia, but following the sharia of Moses which he told those who to believe his prophetic office to follow.

Isiah [AS] was told that a prophet that God will put His word in his mouth. Quran is everything God said should be said to Muhammad [SA] who must repeat it to man. he didn't have to improvise. Another prophet was said to be called what it means 'God is with us'. Jesus was never called this or told anyone that he is God is with us or tell people to call him so or even ever said this phrase. Allah says in the Quran than you will think that the people of the scripture were reading the scripture from God, except in their evil and lies to deceive, they have change the words from their rightful places, use their tongues to distort the meaning, etc. Muhammad [SA] not only is similar to Moses [AS], he said to his companion [Abu Bakr] in the cave hiding from the enemies during hijra to Madina '. . . do not fear, God with us . . .' [Tauba verse 40].

The jews were reported to ask John [AS] the baptist which are you of the 3 we are expecting; return of Elijah, the coming of the christ and the prophet? John [AS] was said to have said he was none of the 3 expected. Jesus [AS] is reported to have said the same John [AS] was the greatest prophet born of woman, while Jesus was also born of woman and there will not any way with this declaration that Jesus [AS] will be higher and his statement will still be correct. if he is not a prophet, the 'like Moses will definitely not apply to him and where he was called a prophet will be fabrications. the same Jesus [AS] is reported to have contradicted John [AS] who he called greatest prophet as in saying John is Elijah returning. you can see a big log tripping you to fall on your spiritual face in these many 2 opposite positions! in all of the answers of at best 50% correct, Jesus didn't claim for himself of being the prophet, the 3rd personality!

the case of Muhammad [SA] as the successor to Jesus [AS] is boasted by what Jesus said of another comforter that must come after him. thats on one hand and you need to read and think about the roles of this another comforter. another means something similar is in existence. you cant argue for two holy spirits, while i can argue for more than 1 prophets, spirits coming from God in truth to guide whoever follows him. Muhammad [SA] is further boasted by Peter arguing with the jews in the temple of Solomon [AS] that Jesus will return as 'the prophet' they are expecting! can Jesus return as the prophet, after Jesus was raised up and before Jesus [AS] returned to signal the coming of the hour?

how many times will Jesus return, key1one2? you may have to begin cloning to satisfy the idea?

Prophet Moses was a warrior along with the believers waging wars and killing disbelievers all the way to success. if killing is the hallmark of disbelief, even now, the whole of usa and europe will be home of disbelievers. it is not the case because these places have muslims [i know you hate us and dont consider us as believers. but we are the only true believers], christians and jews.

if being peaceful is the hallmark of believers and their prophet [AS], John [AS] was more of a peaceful person than any in his time. he was beheaded without a reason except that he did not go along with the sin the woman and or king was inviting him to sanction. so in any case, if you die on what you are on now, you will have no defense against God. it is post 911 USA. even american whites are entering islam. it is a common knowledge.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one2(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
^^^^
First, I pass the message along passionately; if you call it anger, its your business!
Second, wtf* is this worthless epistle you just wrote!
Third, many white Americans are also turning to homosexuality! That doesn't make it right!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
Allahu Akbar.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by SHARIAREPORTERS: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2015
Islam is d reason dis world is in disarray
MuhamMAD brought dis plague(islam) to dis world
He will never rest In piss
May he rot in hell
A bandit and a rapist

1 Like

Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by kay1one2(m): 12:25am On Apr 15, 2015
RoyPCain:
Allahu Akbar.

We are online. You can't detonate your suicide vest in an online public forum! Duh!!!
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by SalC: 3:12am On Apr 15, 2015
Ifeann:

Mohammed was far worse.
Sentiments apart, do you believe Mohhammed was worse than Hitler?
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by SalC: 3:19am On Apr 15, 2015
truthman2012:

''....Muhammad was far worse''. Me took have the same opinion o!

He not only did those attrocious acts, he enjoined the followers to do same.

Go to the North, you will see more of such disgusting things: killings, child marriage, exchange of wives, temporary marriage etc. Islam is terrible. When did God become that unholy? I tell you, allah is a strange god.
Maybe your use of "exchange of wives" is subject to interpretation because I never saw or heard of such in Islam, neither in the north nor anywhere else. On the contrary, in the North here in Nigeria, muslim wives are more like wilful prisoners who are not allowed to show their face to any man except their husbands. Not even their father-in-law. They are not even allowed to come out during the day, as if they committed a crime and are hiding.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Nobody: 3:47am On Apr 15, 2015
@kay1one2(m): 12:25am

RoyPCain:
Allahu Akbar.

We are online. You can't detonate your suicide vest in an online public forum! Duh!!!
i am not suicidal. Alhamdulillah. i said Allahu Akbar after i saw your profile. i decided to delete what i initially wanted to post. i will stop here.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by Nobody: 4:23am On Apr 15, 2015
@Ifeann:

Mohammed was far worse.
ode ni iwo omode yi. hopefully you can read yoruba since you said you have learned french. at least the yoruba in your family aught to shame you to learn it. as intelligent as you think you are, worldly too, you have not demonstrated it. i am not surprised you ended up in poland or finland because their languages are useless to the nigeria of today. the same warped idea you have here in your accusation, someone will use the same logic to accuse of having sex with a child, if i were to have sex with you because you have displayed the acumen of that age.

i am sure the women spared in war are still women and spoil of war is not only money, but humans, too, as Moses and other israel prophets have shown in the bible. war zone without any system to support lives, is not a place you leave people, while as slaves of the conqueror they will be better of. could you show me where and when and who was raped and the rapist? if you can not provide names, you are deemed a freaking liar.

when some group raise an army against you, the moment you are on the battle field, until one party surrenders the battle rages on. incidentally, the muslims didnt decisively win in hud. the badr where they won, they allowed the pagans to retreat. if genocide is banu kainukah or banu nadir, i wonder if you expected the prophet [SA] to let the treacherous people off, especially when they agreed to the decision of the ansari [RA] who judged according to deut. 20/10-14? its your book and if you don't know what Yahweh said, how come you are only blaming Muhammad [SA]?

killing the enemies of Allah and believers, whether a person or family, does not matter. whoever deserves death because of act of treason deserves it. no person was killed as a revenge of self. my sons are the males that came from my loin. what i adopted is never my blood. and when Allah cancelled the act of taking other people for yourself and wiping out their natural lineage from them, if adoption is exposed to its truth, your anger is worthless.

evidently, you have not studied anything about Islam. you just copied and past based on your hatred of islam passed down from those alive before you. perished are the end of the enemies of God.
Re: Mohammed Vs Hitler! by SalC: 7:14am On Apr 15, 2015
RoyPCain:
@Ifeann:

ode ni iwo omode yi. hopefully you can read yoruba since you said you have learned french. at least the yoruba in your family aught to shame you to learn it. as intelligent as you think you are, worldly too, you have not demonstrated it. i am not surprised you ended up in poland or finland because their languages are useless to the nigeria of today. the same warped idea you have here in your accusation, someone will use the same logic to accuse of having sex with a child, if i were to have sex with you because you have displayed the acumen of that age.

i am sure the women spared in war are still women and spoil of war is not only money, but humans, too, as Moses and other israel prophets have shown in the bible. war zone without any system to support lives, is not a place you leave people, while as slaves of the conqueror they will be better of. could you show me where and when and who was raped and the rapist? if you can not provide names, you are deemed a freaking liar.

when some group raise an army against you, the moment you are on the battle field, until one party surrenders the battle rages on. incidentally, the muslims didnt decisively win in hud. the badr where they won, they allowed the pagans to retreat. if genocide is banu kainukah or banu nadir, i wonder if you expected the prophet [SA] to let the treacherous people off, especially when they agreed to the decision of the ansari [RA] who judged according to deut. 20/10-14? its your book and if you don't know what Yahweh said, how come you are only blaming Muhammad [SA]?

killing the enemies of Allah and believers, whether a person or family, does not matter. whoever deserves death because of act of treason deserves it. no person was killed as a revenge of self. my sons are the males that came from my loin. what i adopted is never my blood. and when Allah cancelled the act of taking other people for yourself and wiping out their natural lineage from them, if adoption is exposed to its truth, your anger is worthless.

evidently, you have not studied anything about Islam. you just copied and past based on your hatred of islam passed down from those alive before you. perished are the end of the enemies of God.
The bold is one big problem your religion poses to the world 'today'.

The day you people learn to stop fighting and killing people for Allah, the world will become peaceful. So your Allah is too weak to fight his cause that you muslims should go around shouting Allahu akbar and killing unbelievers and unfortunately every non muslim is an un believer to you. And then you call us islamophobes and tell us islam is a religion of peace. Smh

Again you know the stand of the Koran when you kill an unbeliever differs to when you kill a believer so don't make it seem same

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Religion Is The Problem Of Africa And The Reason For Backwardness In Africa / This Is The Real History Of How The Quran Was Compiled - Must See! / Prophet Mohammed (pbuh); Of Peace And Wisdom Unmatched

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 95
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.