Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,721 members, 7,824,049 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:18 PM

How Will This End? - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / How Will This End? (769 Views)

See This End Time Yam / Caption This End Time Mango Tree (photos) / Picture:What's Your Take on This End Time Teacher And Student (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How Will This End? by shevi4mb(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
The director of a company called his secretary and said : "Vanessa, i have a seminar in Rome and i'l like you to follow me since you fully understand the in and out of the company. So pls, get prepared". Vanessa called the husband and said: " honey, i'l be going to Rome next week with my boss, now, you'l be alone for a week, pls bear with me, i love you". The husband immediately called his secret lover and said : "Benedicta, my love, we have the whole of next week all by ourselves, that witch is travelling abroad for a week". Benedicta called her evening lesson student and said : " junior, i'l not be around throughout next week, pls inform your parents". Happily, Junior called his grandad and asked if he could visit him since he'l be free throughout next week.
The grandpa (Vanessa's boss) who have really missed his grandson quickly called Vanessa and said : 'Vanessa, pls cancel the trip, i will not be able to go for some personal reasons'. Vanessa immediately informed her husband on the cancellation. The disappointed husband informed the secret lover (Benedicta) and Benedicta immediately called her student that she'l be around for next week.
The student (Junior) had to call his grandpa that he'l not be able to make it to his side again since the evenin teacher has suddenly changed her mind. The Boss called Vanessa and told her that the trip still holds. How do you think this will end??
Re: How Will This End? by vanhelsing2099(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Www.google.com

(1) (Reply)

Share Your Awkward Funny Moments / See How An Engineer Outsmarted A Lawyer...lolz / Do You Agree With This Punishment. Hilarious Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.