Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,172 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:31 AM

Is It A Bad Habit? - Food - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Food / Is It A Bad Habit? (939 Views)

Food Smelling.Bad habit Or Not? / Which Is Your Bad Kitchen Habit / Dipping Bread In Tea: Good Or Bad Habit? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Is It A Bad Habit? by organiza(m): 10:22am On Jan 28, 2009
A friend of mine was served rice with meat,so as he was eating the rice,he was eating the meat 2geda.so his dad now said that what he ws doing is not the rite thing,he said he surpose to finish the rice before eating the meat, pls let talk it out.is it good or not?
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by Pepeye(f): 2:47pm On Jan 28, 2009
Neither depends on the state of the meal

if you got assorted meats in your meal

You wouldn’t waste time in munching some

even before the meal is over
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by iice(f): 2:53pm On Jan 28, 2009
rofl. beliefs and customs undecided
I eat mine with my rice so that the flavors mix.
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by Motunmi: 3:19pm On Jan 28, 2009
It depends on how you like it.

For me, I can't be staring at meat in my plate and refuse to eat oo because somebody believes it's a bad habit.

I take them pari-passu.
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by mohawkchic(f): 3:21pm On Jan 28, 2009
~ cheesy Lol, I eat mine while i eat!! It's all good whether someone chooses to eat the Meat While eating or After eating to me . . matter of prefrence me think Not bad Habit!
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by gbolah1(m): 3:24pm On Jan 28, 2009
I dont sea anything bad in eating the two together
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by adaun(f): 4:31pm On Jan 28, 2009
nothing bad in earing meat and rice 2geder.jst dt rhe old man is used to that myth since he was a kid
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by TOYOSI20(f): 6:09am On Jan 29, 2009
@ Topic

Whatever works for him. . . his meal . . . his tummy abbii?? undecided
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by SeanT21(f): 8:39am On Jan 29, 2009
He can eat however he wants.If he likes he can eat the meat last,in the middle or before eating the rice.There is no law regarding this.
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by sweetmum(f): 1:55pm On Jan 29, 2009
undecided it depend on how many meat is in your plate, it may seem somehow if you have only 1 meat and you just eat it imdiately embarassedi.e when you are in the public,but if you have plenty, you can be eating it before you finish the food.
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by phinejoe: 5:02pm On Jan 29, 2009
well, it depends on personal feelings, i think is not bad mixing food and meat while eating a meal.
Re: Is It A Bad Habit? by Epi: 2:14am On Jan 30, 2009
i always leave the meat (relish) for last. yep, the food first, meat second and water or Juice third

1 love

(1) (Reply)

Bottle Water & Pure Water, Which Do U Preffer? / Please I Need Corn Oil. / Recipe For Pie

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.