Stats: 3,195,080 members, 7,957,026 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 05:05 AM

Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d (1651 Views)

10 Categories Of People That Regularly Patronize Herbalists / 6 Ways To Becoming Popular On Nairaland ;D / 8 Categories Of People You See In Filling Station During Fuel Scarcity (2) (3) (4)

Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 7:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
1. HANDSOME FOOLS: They are damn handsome that you might break up with your bf if they propose to youcheesy it's just a pity they have no common sensegrin.

2. PRETTY FOOLS: Wow!! These gals are damn pretty that you might quit your Job just to spend a full day with themcheesy just that there is no sense in their sensegrin

3. FOOLISH FOOL: They are so foolish they have no idea how foolish they are!!grin

4. BRILLIANT FOOL: These people display the magnificiency of their foolishness in a more brilliant way e.g......

5. UGLY FOOL: Double wahala for living body dem no get sense and them damn uglygrin

Add yours to the list....

Will add more categories as comments surface
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by sholikay(m): 7:56pm On Apr 11, 2015
Original poster's fool..
They post meaningless and lackadaisical write up.. sad

Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by dharay99: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholikay:
Op's fool

Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by MuguliciousMUGU: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholikay:
Op's fool
this suppose to be number one on that list

mods move this to the trash section front page
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Princecalm(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2015
Build on your creativity.
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholikay:
Original poster's fool..
Wow!!! You are smart....

.a smart fool for that case..
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
MuguliciousMUGU:

this suppose to be number one on that list

mods move this to the trash section front page
lwkmd
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by countsparrow: 8:03pm On Apr 11, 2015
Wen Nairalanders descend on a poor Op, u start to feel for dem....

Chiam55, please come help clean dis up... grin
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by sholikay(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Wow!!! You are smart....

.a smart fool for that case..
thanks sire/ma'am..
It would be an insult to my keyboard and hand, if I reply any form of insult sire /ma'am..

Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
countsparrow:

stop thinking anticlockwise sir
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholikay:
thanks sire/ma'am..
It would be an insult to my keyboard and hand, if I reply any form of insult sire /ma'am..
don't take it serious sir ...
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by walepinna(m): 8:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Who foo.lishly create a foo.lish thread thinking he's making foo.lish sense??

Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Glowstone(m): 8:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
The op of this thread gringrin

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 11, 2015
countsparrow:

Kings of fools: they call people fools while looking in the mirror. These breed of fools have no idea that it's their reflection they are talking to so they're often mistaken for crazy fools.
Ladies and gentlemen I give you exhibit 1 the Op.
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:13pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chiam55:

Kings of fools: they call people fools while looking in the mirror. These breed of fools have no idea that it's their reflection they are talking to so they're often mistaken for crazy fools.

loma
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by sholikay(m): 8:16pm On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
don't take it serious sir ...
smiley obviously, I never meant my initial statements. Just doing one of nairaland jokes/humor..
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
sholikay:
smiley obviously, I never meant my initial statements. Just doing one of nairaland jokes/humor..
oga abeg add something to the list
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
Glowstone:
The op of this thread gringrin

¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Diagnosis shows you are a happy fool
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
Oga LewisO I sight you oo
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:27pm On Apr 11, 2015
Which one do u think you are Op
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by LewisO: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
Oga Lew.isO I sight you oo
Hope u know this thread gat no point.
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by countsparrow: 8:28pm On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
stop thinking anticlockwise sir

Thank u...
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by countsparrow: 8:29pm On Apr 11, 2015
Chiam55:

I think I am starting to like u... grin
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
LewisO:

Hope u know this thread gat no point.
i created if for fools and they are commenting already
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
countsparrow:

Thank u...
You are welcomecheesy
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by williamspaul22(m): 8:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
Op nd konji re related, cos two of them are bastards

Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by Nobody: 8:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
williamspaul22:
Op nd konji re related, cos two of them are bastards
nice one got me laughing
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by williamspaul22(m): 8:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
starlingslimnet:
nice one got me laughing
Re: Categories Of Fools You Will Meet On Nairaland;d by adebayour26: 1:27pm On Apr 16, 2015
sholikay:
Original poster's fool..
Can't stop laughing.
Are you now insinuating that d Op is a foolish fool?

Simple Word For Today (pic) / 10 Amazing Facts About YOU. Is This True / The World's Most Lucrative Business Markets