Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member (1676 Views)

I'd Like Nairaland Member Bittertruthuass To Account For Herself Here In Public / Rare Moments, Images In History You’ve Probably Never Seen Before. / Share Your Best And Worst Moments Of 2014 Before It Runs Out...... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 8:17pm On Apr 11, 2015
My Best Moment was when one of my threads made front page & pulled a whole lot of traffic. That day, I received Personal Messages from over 80 Nairaland members. I was very exhilarated not only because of the sense of belonging but also because I was able to render one favour or the other to those that contacted me.

My worst moment: Yet to come. I'm patiently waiting for that Devil that'll hand me my most terrible moment here. *winks*

Nevertheless, the Nairaland Tsunami really got me crestfallen. In Seun Osewa's voice “You erased our data but you can't erase our memories; Nairaland remembers”

Tell us about your Best & Worst moments as a Nairalander
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Princecalm(m): 8:18pm On Apr 11, 2015
Then i think we share some similarities.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Tallesty1(m): 8:21pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
Same here.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by LewisO: 8:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
Here to read comments. cool

1 Like

Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Enegod(m): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
Worst - Good people who left especially the entertaining ones.
Best - Bad people who left espercially the silly ones undecided
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Lilyomi(f): 8:26pm On Apr 11, 2015
None so far. No best or worst. Oh yes! I made new friends n I'm sooo happy i had them. Thanks to All in a circle

1 Like

Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2015
I remember the day my thread made front page for the first time. It was on celebrity section.
Mehn I was really overjoyed.
I Felt like a boss throughout that day cool
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Iaz93: 8:39pm On Apr 11, 2015
Worst - When Ogugua left. She was one of the few chics on here with brainz.

Best - Kslib's first meme thread. grin grin , one of the best tho.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by UnknownT: 8:43pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ok, i had to check op's profile to see the thread that made people 'pm' him 80 times.

Worst moment: the Nairaland Tsunami that happened last year, then i got to know i am kinda addicted to this forum.

Best moment: cant think of any
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 8:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
missclasssy:
I remember the day my thread made front page for the first time. It was on celebrity section.
Mehn I was really overjoyed.
I Felt like a boss throughout that day cool
lol, I know that feeling. What about your worst moment?
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 8:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
UnknownT:
Ok, i had to check op's profile to see the thread that made people 'pm' him 80 times.

Worst moment: the Nairaland Tsunami that happened last year, then i got to know i am kinda addicted to this forum.

Best moment: cant think of any
lmao, I bet you'll be confused trying to figure out which thread in particular *winks*
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Best moments - the 'share your weed experience thread' and the nairalands memes thread.
Those threads made me laugh like crazy!

Worst moments - non yet
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by UnknownT: 8:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olutola88:
lmao, I bet you'll be confused trying to figure out which thread in particular *winks*
I became lazy to browse through the pages when i saw that your total topics are 49 and it will be in pages. So i just saw only the one on your profile and went away
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 9:02pm On Apr 11, 2015
UnknownT:
I became lazy to browse through the pages when i saw that your total topics are 49 and it will be in pages. So i just saw only the one on your profile and went away
Lmao
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Begonia(m): 9:04pm On Apr 11, 2015
Best moment- How can you have a best moment on this forum

Worst moment- None smiley
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by TheSonOfMark(m): 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olutola88:
My Best Moment was when one of my threads made front page & pulled a whole lot of traffic. That day, I received Personal Messages from over 80 Nairaland members. I was very exhilarated not only because of the sense of belonging but also because I was able to render one favour or the other to those that contacted me.

My worst moment: Yet to come. I'm patiently waiting for that Devil that'll hand me my most terrible moment here. *winks*

Nevertheless, the Nairaland Tsunami really got me crestfallen. In Seun Osewa's voice “You erased our data but you can't erase our memories; Nairaland remembers”

Tell us about your Best & Worst moments as a Nairalander

Ogagua88, Nkeem88,...Olusola88

Similarities? Conspiracy theories, anybody?

I guess I'm still reeling from the upheavals generated on that Missclasss.y thread last night.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 9:09pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
And what are the similarities bro?
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2015
TheSonOfMark:

Ogagua88, Nkeem88,...Olusola88

Similarities? Conspiracy theories, anybody?

I guess I'm still reeling from the upheavals generated on that Missclasss.y thread last night.
lol, dis looks witty but it's a pity I didn't really get the message
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Princecalm(m): 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olutola88:
And what are the similarities bro?
one of my best was making fp for the first time, but am yet to encounter any bad time.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by swaggzo(m): 9:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
angry
FOR ME EVERY MOMENT IS A BAD MOMENT.

SEEING ALL THESE RUBBISH BOYS DYING TO LICK BUTT AND ALL THESE GIRLS CRAVING FOR ATTENTION, USING GOOGLE PICS AS DP, AND CHANGING THEIR DP EVERY MINUTES.. HITS ME BAD.

SEEING UNNECESSARY TOPICS ABOUT CELEBS FLAUNTING THEIR WEALTH AND SHOWING OFF THEIR FATTY BUTTS AND THEIR "OVER FRIED WITH BLEACH" SKINS AND OTHER STUPIID STUFF MAKES EVERY MOMENT TERRIBLE FOR ME ON NAIRALAND.

THE WORST IS THE MODS.. THEY BANNING ME UP AND DOWN LIKE CHURCH MARRIAGE BANS angry

THIS FORUM IS BULLSHIIT!
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
one of my best was making fp for the first time, but am yet to encounter any bad time.
The cool thing wasn't really the front page thingy cos some of my threads made front page before that moment. Nevertheless, I have an idea how you felt the first time you made front page ( especially when Front page was like gaining Harvard Business School Admission)
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
My worst moment was when my cousin posted a silly topic using my moniker of which I forgot 2 log out from NL when I was to sleep.

The replies I received on d thread was devastating as I was so ashamed.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Princecalm(m): 9:54pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olutola88:
The cool thing wasn't really the front page thingy cos some of my threads made front page before that moment. Nevertheless, I have an idea how you felt the first time you made front page ( especially when Front page was like gaining Harvard Business School Admission)
yea, it was just hyped then.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
Princecalm:
yea, it was just hyped then.
Truth be told, having your thread on front page wasn't hyped then. Apart from news stories, your thread needed to make a whole lotta sense to make front page. Unlike now when Nairaland updates the front page more often
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Princecalm(m): 10:55pm On Apr 11, 2015
Olutola88:
Truth be told, having your thread on front page wasn't hyped then. Apart from news stories, your thread needed to make a whole lotta sense to make front page. Unlike now when Nairaland updates the front page more often
what i meant was that making fp then was something big compared to now.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by VintageCocktail(m): 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Iaz93:
Worst - When Ogugua left. She was one of the few chics on here with brainz.

Best - Kslib's first meme thread. grin grin , one of the best tho.
yeah, Ogugua88....maybe lurking around with a new moniker. Even Sexkillz....
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Savigne(f): 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
I don't really have a best moment,but I do have best moments the most memorable was on one of Harddon's thread "Take ma wine, Take ma vine"....Those days were awesome.I think my worst was when I deactivated my first account,I think that was the period Killz and Ogugua deactivated too,can't really recall but those were sad days for me.
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by HARDDON: 6:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
Savigne:
I don't really have a best moment,but I do have best moments the most memorable was on one of Harddon's thread "Take ma wine, Take ma vine"....Those days were awesome.I think my worst was when I deactivated my first account,I think that was the period Killz and Ogugua deactivated too,can't really recall but those were sad days for me.

Pray tell, for I know, mi lil extra special one, that we did dine, we wined, until yall camelioned on me .
I was left hanging, dangling under d full weight of gravity n I lost my word wand , there after, I waded across this arid world but for mi lil precias wearing other unknown furS

No thanks to Seun n his mad mods!

Pray tell, cud u be VRhymes?
Or B.blend? Or Tsq? Or ..... ?

@op , my moments on here hv been about words n wine. Get drunk, get stuck as I touch the lips of angels with mortal webs. I sit within them clouds n sip lines' juice, as i watch d sons of men move.....thereafter, I decend to bless hearts n elevate minds! Shoot them to d pinnacles of perfection n douse their mortality!

Oh Immortal me!

On da low, I hv whooped mods in time past, take their own rude saddle to shackle n rattle them .

Wash the baby within them out with words n dry their unbriddled balls on them lines...
Then they begin to menstrate from too much oestrogen!

But I just begun

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Nobody: 7:58pm On Apr 12, 2015
My worst moment so far was when I logged in and saw that DJDOLA was gone! cry

Best? I no even know sef! undecided undecided
Re: Your Best & Worst Moments As A Nairaland Member by Olutola88(m): 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
tchidi:
My worst moment so far was when I logged in and saw that DJDOLA was gone! cry

Best? I no even know sef! undecided undecided
And why did Djdola's exit hit you so hard?

(1) (Reply)

When Your Bride Studied Automobile Engineering (photo) / The 10 Erogenous Zones Women Want Men To Explore During S*x… No.1 Is The Bomb / Do You Applied For Batch 8 African Union Youth Volunteer Corps (AU-YVC) 2018?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.