Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,380 members, 7,819,382 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:16 PM

Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) (1874 Views)

What Colour Is This Jacket?? / The Rules Says "Tuck In Your Shirt" Not Your Jacket...lol / See What This Terrorist Man Did And Say When His Bomb Jacket Failed With Pix. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 10:24pm On Apr 11, 2015
HOW TRUE CAN THIS BE?

Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by delishpot: 10:31pm On Apr 11, 2015
grin for their mind ba? Why onitsha and all other igbo land never be like dubai yet?
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by Nobody: 10:34pm On Apr 11, 2015
Ibos they'v come to stay nothing we can do abt it but i cannot forget how they take advantages of strangers when i served in dere Land.
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by Glowstone(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 11:01pm On Apr 11, 2015
delishpot:
grin for their mind ba? Why onitsha and all other igbo land never be like dubai yet?
lol, igbos never ready for their land yet, dem wan focus on lagos for now.
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 11:10pm On Apr 11, 2015
chowlade:
Ibos they'v come to stay nothing we can do abt it but i cannot forget how they take advantages of strangers when i served in dere Land.

A real ibo man can never act like a stranger even in an unfamiliar territory, cos they believe that "mugu fall guy man chop am" and another tin is dat most of d ibos are diabolical, they believe that anybody or anything can be a thorn in their flesh, spiritually or otherwise. Buh i know lots of em that are accomodating, it depends on the state tho!
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by swaggzo(m): 11:33pm On Apr 11, 2015
THE DESERT IS ALWAYS DRY.

AND SO IS NAIRALAND angry
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
swaggzo:

THE DESERT IS ALWAYS DRY.

AND SO IS NAIRALAND angry
from your signature via your profile i figured out that you might have a personal beef with Nairaland, so my advice for you is that you watch out for seun's post and vent your anger et frustration there in.

1 Like

Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by djbazz(m): 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2015
busky101:
A real ibo man can never act like a stranger even in an unfamiliar territory, cos they believe that "mugu fall guy man chop am" and another tin is dat most of d ibos are diabolical, they believe that anybody or anything can be a thorn in their flesh, spiritually or otherwise. Buh i know lots of em that are accomodating, it depends on the state tho!

My bro u lied oooooo
I knw a lot of yoruba Guys dat served in d east(owerri)... De organize fake forex training and mak gud moni but d problem is dat de marry @ a very very young age, let me not even talk about d mode of marrage oooo and ar forced 2 trow big partys after 7days of there wifes delivery.. Now u see how de all Return 2 square 1.... But every Ibo dat gets such capital have started his trip 2 wealth....
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by swaggzo(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
busky101:
from your signature via your profile i figured out that you might have a personal beef with Nairaland, so my advice for you is that you look out for seun's post and vent your anger et frustration there in.

HONEY. .
RELAX.
I AIN'T HERE FOR YOU. . CHILL OUT! wink
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 11:50pm On Apr 11, 2015
djbazz:

My bro u lied oooooo
I knw a lot of yoruba Guys dat served in d east(owerri)... De organize fake forex training and mak gud moni but d problem is dat de marry @ a very very young age, let me not even talk about d mode of marrage oooo and ar forced 2 trow big partys after 7days of there wifes delivery.. Now u see how de all Return 2 square 1.... But every Ibo dat gets such capital have started his trip 2 wealth....
rotfl.. No be lie my brother..nna ehh, i almost fell victim to one of em back then, and the fact that they spend money on adverts and jingles makes it a lucrative business to em #ibo man d scam oyibo, yoruba man d scam and threaten ibo man... Life goes on ni.
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by delishpot: 12:13am On Apr 12, 2015
busky101:
lol, igbos never ready for their land yet, dem wan focus on lagos for now.

Hian oo ok o. And I thought chariry and comfort with grace begins at home fa! grin grin grin .
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 12:44am On Apr 12, 2015
delishpot:

Hian oo ok o. And I thought chariry and comfort with grace begins at home fa! grin grin grin .
of course, ibos have many charity organizations at home(kanu nwankwo heart foundation, emeka offor foundation, e.t.c) and are very comfortable at home too, just that lagos be like london via investments to them....
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by delishpot: 6:02am On Apr 12, 2015
busky101:
of course, ibos have many charity organizations at home(kanu nwankwo heart foundation, emeka offor foundation, e.t.c) and are very comfortable at home too, just that lagos be like london via investments to them....

Ha ha. Ha, na that pishure I dey talk about. The after dem enter lagoon pishurr grin grin any way sha, its all good.
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 10:21am On Apr 12, 2015
delishpot:

Ha ha. Ha, na that pishure I dey talk about. The after dem enter lagoon pishurr grin grin any way sha, its all good.
lolz. Our politicians are greedy and selfish, am sure that some individualz can do better in development than the pot bellies in goverment.
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by jamace(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
Igbo kwenu!! grin
Re: Igbos On Life Jacket.(pictures) by busky101(m): 6:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
jamace:
Igbo kwenu!! grin
no more lagoon for us, sai ambode

(1) (Reply)

See What I Saw Beside Mobil Filling Station *photos* / S£x Seduction / I Bet You Don't Know This

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.