Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,230 members, 7,846,081 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 10:22 AM

No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor (729 Views)

Hannah Turay, Kanu Ogbonna's Baby Mama Reacts: 'Leave Me And My Kids' / Romangoddess Pictured With Cossy Orjiakor At Her Birthday / Cossy Orjiakor — No Breastfeeding For My Kids (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by medlat(m): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2015
Boobs-toting Nollywood diva and singer, Cossy Orjiakor, is never one to go missing in a crowd. Not by a long shot. Her humongous mammary has become such a legend, that both men and women cannot ignore her. Though many may find her repulsive but it doesn’t seem to take any hair off her skin as she flaunts them readily anywhere the opportunity presents itself.

The Nutty Queen crooner recently took to her Facebook page to tell her fans how much she cherishes her boobs by heaping praises on God for bestowing her with such gift of life. “ I am so grateful to God for this lovely boobs. Though sometimes they are such a burden. The load gets big but I love them” she says.

“ In ten years my boobs will still be firm and good because I will use sucker to pull the milk for my kids. No direct sucking. No breastfeeding” she quips. Then, she added a line that must have got some guys day-dreaming “OMG My boobs fell out again yesterday at TBS. I was so shy of myself as a guy helped package it for me “

http://www.sobolation.com/no-breastfeeding-for-my-kids-cossy-orjiakor/
Re: No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by Alexmania: 10:47pm On Apr 11, 2015
I don hear wetin concern me.. anywai sha ftc tinz
Re: No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by Acekidc4(m): 10:48pm On Apr 11, 2015
Nonsense!!
Re: No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by jessejagga(m): 10:49pm On Apr 11, 2015
her fucking business!
Re: No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by mrpablo(m): 11:19pm On Apr 11, 2015
all of us know say milk no dey those things
Re: No Breastfeeding For My Kids — Cossy Orjiakor by Nobody: 11:20pm On Apr 11, 2015
okay ma

(1) (Reply)

All The Red Carpet Pictures Of The 50th ACM Awards / Kylie Jenner Shows Off Cleavage In Bikini And Ripped Jeans / Ali Baba Makes Fun Of Patience Jonathan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.