Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,458 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:15 PM

Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) - Culture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) (779 Views)

Ooni Commences Beautification Of 201 Shrines, Heritage Monuments In Ife / Ibeyi Talk About Their Yoruba Heritage In A New Interview / Why Some S-southerners Denounce Their Igbo Heritage - Obi Of Asaba (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) by HANDSOMETOKS: 11:38pm On Apr 11, 2015
@All my yoruba brothers and sisters in Nigeria and diaspora, this is an invitation to you all to come and join this newly formed group called Yorubas Heritage Defence League. The primary objective of this group is to promote and protect our common heritages from being abused by immigrants; to ensure that all the state house of assemblies in South west of Nigeria come up with laws that will strongly protect our unborn and newly born children futures.

Please, for the sake of our unborn and newly born children, let's learn from the mistakes of our forefathers and do something about it now. Tomorrow might be too late.

If Hausas/Fulanis could come up with Sharia law in the North, i strongly believed that we could equally come up with laws that will protect the future of our children.

Yorubas Heritage Defence League as a group will not be promoting violence against anybody but promote our culture among our children and foreigners who are interested in our highly rich and cherished culture and strongly protect our commonwealth and heritage.

Here is a platform for all yoruba youths and elders to come together online and offline to promote our unity, cultural heritage (land, sea and our highly placed royal fathers) and our common interest.

Feel free to PM me if you can organise and coordinate small group of people within your local areas and we ll take it up from there.

Thanks for reading and God bless.

Tokunbo.
Re: Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) by basisop(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2015
Na Lagos this mumu don they drag so.
Re: Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) by omniwater007: 1:02am On Apr 12, 2015
Is this group recognized by the law,'cos i'll like to join.
Re: Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) by July2050: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
Freedom of association clause in the Nigerian constitution allows for this. Thanks op for creating this thread.

We are creating awareness about guarding our beautiful heritage as Yorubas. We are a largely accommodating people. We have sat back and watched foreigners abuse our hospitality for too long.

Now is the time to preach love and a single voice amongst we the intellectuals of Nigeria.

1 Like

Re: Yorubas Heritage Defence League(yhdl) by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 16, 2015
Lagos is a no man's land.

Ibadan is the capital of yolobaland

(1) (Reply)

My Son’s Emergence, Fulfilment Of Prophecy Foretold – Father Of Ooni-elect / Why Do African Parents Do This / 19 Things That Might Give You A Heart Attack

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.