Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,858 members, 7,813,922 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 09:36 PM

Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? (866 Views)

Interview Question: Why Do You Want This Job? / How To Answer the terrific "Tell Me About Yourself?" Interview Question. / Interview Question That Threw Me Off-balance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by engrtee(f): 11:51pm On Apr 11, 2015
"Describe the color yellow to somebody who's blind.
Re: Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by Maczeelly(m): 1:08am On Apr 12, 2015
#Ripe orange.....sikena!!!!!
Re: Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by scarplanet(m): 1:24am On Apr 12, 2015
Maczeelly:
#Ripe orange.....sikena!!!!!

How does a blind person know the colour of a ripe orange?
Re: Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by scarplanet(m): 2:15am On Apr 12, 2015
Since you are describing the colour to a blind person, describing it as a thing is total waste of time. For example, you can't say yellow is the colour of MTN logo or the colour of villareal football club jersey when obviously a blind person can neither see mtn logo nor a jersey.

Rather one could compare yellow to a warm feeling or emotional satisfaction that can be gotten from someone. It can be likened to joy, happiness, calmness, or to an extent the soothing effect from the sun rays.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by CHM11: 7:57am On Apr 12, 2015
since he can see, try to sell yellow to his other senses.
Yellow is like the sweet fresh taste of ripe mango or the soft comforting taste of banana.
Its the sweet feeling you get when you go out in the morning sun. Yellow is Life. Imagine someone blind seeing for the first time, there will be a warm, bright and yellow light in his eyes.

Yellow is like softness, animals that are naturally soft behave like yellow. Like the butterfly, the dove etc etc.

The smell of mild, fresh and soft perfume if represented with colour, yellow will be the best. Ever perceived the smell of flowers? Most of them smell fresh like yellow.

Yellow is life and hopefully, one day you will see the yellow bright light too.

2 Likes

Re: Can Someone Help Me In Answering This Marketing Interview Question? by vintino(m): 5:49pm On Apr 12, 2015
Wow shocked

(1) (Reply)

. / Teaching Job / Part-time Online Marketers, Bloggers, Website Admin Wanted! No Scam! Pay On Time

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.