Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,736 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Best Tv/movies Adaptation... - TV/Movies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Best Tv/movies Adaptation... (498 Views)

Hot Zootopia Birthday Gift Idea For TV & Movies Fans ? / Channels TV Wins Best TV Station For The 10th Time, Nigerians React On Twitter / Novels Vs Movies Adaptation... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by whyfy(m): 8:21am On Apr 12, 2015
Now that we have talked about the worst, list out your best and most loved TV/Movies adaptation of all time... For me Game of Thrones and Lord of the Rings Triology beats all others hands down.
The Red wedding scene in Game of Thrones was as graphical and well portrayed as it was in the novel...
Now what's yours
Re: Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by moneyallowed(m): 9:35am On Apr 12, 2015
The Great Gatsby
The Godfather
Gone Girl
Fight Club
House of Cards
Lord of the Rings
The Fault In Our Stars
The Shawshank Redemption
Re: Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by SIRcumalot: 10:50am On Apr 12, 2015
@moneyallowed
Is it the latest gatsby version ?

I can only think of the Notebook,forrest gump,The princess bride and the green mile.
Re: Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by moneyallowed(m): 11:12am On Apr 12, 2015
SIRcumalot:
@moneyallowed
Is it the latest gatsby version ?

I can only think of the Notebook,forrest gump,The princess bride and the green mile.
yea i meant the latest . Haven't seen the old one
Re: Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by whyfy(m): 1:50pm On Apr 12, 2015
moneyallowed:
The Great Gatsby
The Godfather
Gone Girl
Fight Club
House of Cards
Lord of the Rings
The Fault In Our Stars
The Shawshank Redemption

Seconded
Re: Best Tv/movies Adaptation... by MJBOLT: 6:23pm On May 26, 2019
Lord of the Rings

Game of thrones

vampire diaries

heroes

(1) (Reply)

Your Chance To Venture Into Digital Storytelling. Apply Now. / Can You Recognize This Picture? / Do You Remember This Sunday In Those Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.