Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,735 members, 7,809,818 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:27 PM

Everybody Will Die - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Everybody Will Die (722 Views)

Don't Open Unless You Will Die Of Laughter. / When The Person That Convinced Everybody In The Office To Join MMM Comes To Work / Plssss DON'T Read This You Will Die Of Laughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Everybody Will Die by iamskatertola(m): 8:28am On Apr 12, 2015
A pastor was preaching about death to his congregation. He said, "One day, every member of this church is going to die!"

Akpos, who sat in the front row laughed at the excessively at the pastor.

The pastor repeated it. "I said, one day, every member of this church is going to die!"

Again the boy laughed out loud.

The irritated pastor asked Akpos, "Son, what's so funny about that?"

The boy said, "I'm not a member of this church!"
Re: Everybody Will Die by icebebe(f): 8:29am On Apr 12, 2015
Lol
Re: Everybody Will Die by swaggzo(m): 8:50am On Apr 12, 2015
FUNNY STUFF cheesy

THANK YOU.

(1) (Reply)

"I'm In The Secret Service" Funny!! / Which Of The Ffg Tribe Is The Funniest? / Mtn Have Started Again(pix)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.