Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,624 members, 7,816,567 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:14 PM

From Total Rejection To Excellence- True Life Story Of Ifeoluwa, O.A.U... - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / From Total Rejection To Excellence- True Life Story Of Ifeoluwa, O.A.U... (2019 Views)

How We Attained Academic Excellence - By 10 First Class Graduates (pics) / Akintobi Ifeoluwa Elizabeth Is The Best Marketing Student In Nigeria (Photos) / Hilarious But True Life Of A Nigerian University Student (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

From Total Rejection To Excellence- True Life Story Of Ifeoluwa, O.A.U... by ifetife: 10:42am On Apr 12, 2015
There is always a chance for a man to follow up his
success story or to rewrite a better one, read a part of
young Oluyimide Ifeoluwa’s success story and a get a
better perception about life!

Then, when I was aloof!

When I was alone is a story that makes my heart
pungent anytime I remember some crop of people who
almost contributed pessimistically to my life. Naturally, I talk like a female and that is how I was born. None of
my relatives talks like that so I believe the God knows
better. And sincerely, the sound of the voice gave me so many troubles in time past than now.

So, will I say that I was born with something that will
always dishearten me at birth? No? Unfeasible! For
everything, there is an intention! I pray you will get the
purpose for each and every fraction of your life well in
Jesus name.

The most excellent sprinter in the world discovered the
purpose for which his leg was meant for, and he
launched!

Without much ado, some of my teachers would make
jest of my voice and I took it personal as people would
say. I was not happy to attend school at all because
school should be a place of ecstasy for kids and not a
place of rapid agony. I knew it every morning before
going to school that I would be labeled all sort of
worthless names even when I do nothing wrong all
because of one of my natural attributes. A name like eku (rat) was what I was called. The name plainly comparesmy voice to that of a rat. And who am I then to fight for my right, nothing but a stubborn young child who could not use stubbornness to stop what disturbs him over and over again.

When people do not understand what you carry on your inside, you will be miscarried on the outside!
I spent time enduring my primary school education. Few or no teachers were around me to induce me unlike some students in my class who were top students; they were motivated in the presence of the whole class and on camera.

At home, my stubbornness was a whole scale one, so
everybody at home didn’t see creativity in what I did
then but they saw stubbornness. So, how would they be
able to motivate me? They (parents) caned me and I was hardened the more! What big trouble a troublesome child experiences! Well, later in my secondary school days they started seeing me as a young boy full of resourcefulness.

My level of creativity was great and I knew it! I was able
to inscribe up to three story books then in my primary
school days and all were lost on the platform of seized
motivation from all aspects. All my great activities all
dug into the ground flowing for vainness when no one
could say well done.

You can do well to continue the story by opening to chapter five of the book_ Unleashing Academic Intelligence.

Copied from Key five, pg. 69 and 70 - the reinforcing
power horse; Unleashing Academic Intelligence (first edition)…

Unleashing Academic Intelligence… is a
compendium of knowledge that could spur you to
greater heights in your academic pursuits. (Pastor
Segun Obadje, Set Man God’s Love Tabernacle
International Church)

i-ifetife i-write i-teach i-act i-lead

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

12 Reasons Why More Nigerians Will Be Studying In The UK In 2015 / University Of Greenwich, UK, Vietnam Campus Admission Process Is On / Jamb UTME 2017: The Secret Of Scoring 300 Above

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.