Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,984 members, 7,952,958 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 08:11 AM

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? (4038 Views)

Nairaland, A Replica Of The Life of Most Nigerian Youths / Is Nairaland A Blessing Or A Curse. ? A Problem Or A Progress / Nairaland: A Social Network Where Members Are Not Allowed To Socialize Freely (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Go Down)

IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:06pm On Apr 12, 2015
[size=13pt]Going by the theory of the Igbos claiming Lagos as a no man's land due to the tolerance and accommodating nature of their host (Yoruba's), would it be right to call nairaland a no man's site considering the freedom given to every nigerian by seun to comment and post topics at will Even nairaland as a site has rules and regulations guiding it which results in punishment if broken by anyone. The Oba of Lagos was just making it clear to the Igbo that yoruba's tolerance is not cowardice. He tried to make them realize that Lagos as their host has rules and regulations they must follow. Unfortunately, this incidence was blown out of proportion by the PDP and agabje using Igbos as pawn to achieve their lust for power. They insulted our King and called us names for giving them the chance to thrive in peace. Who can dare go to kano and insult the new Emir Sanusi without facing a bloodbath? Yorubas peaceful nature doesnt mean we should be taken for granted. I urge every omo oduduwa to pls go back to the drawing board and devise peaceful means to keep these people in check. Say No to Violence, there are ways I think we can achieve this feat and let the visitors know that although we are covered under the umbrella of one Nigeria, we all had our tribes and traditions before the white men colonized us and coined the word Nigeria. Lagos is in the south western part of Nigeria and its strictly a Yoruba land.

God bless lagosians

God bless omo oduduwa cool
[/size]

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by alberto2k(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
Land bought cool
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by SonOFaGun(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
*clears throat !

Barman !! Barman !!

Give this OP 3bottlers of Origin !!

5 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by sinkhole: 12:10pm On Apr 12, 2015
Yes NL is a no man's site but all the revenue from the site goes to Seun and Seun can ban and unban anybody he wishes to do such to grin
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:11pm On Apr 12, 2015
SonOFaGun:
*clears throat !

Barman !! Barman !!

Give this OP 3bottlers of Origin !!

Chop knuckle

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Seun(m): 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
Nairaland accommodates and welcomes all Nigerians equally. We do not belong to Yorubaland or any other tribe.

45 Likes 9 Shares

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Beesluv: 12:12pm On Apr 12, 2015
hmmmm

We are no more covered by umbrella. What we have now is broom to sweep away any form unacceptable buhaha grin
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:13pm On Apr 12, 2015
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Caracta(f): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol. I can't believe this thread.

I should sue the OP sad grin

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by gen2briz(m): 12:15pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
~ why is anyone taking that portly Oba of Anus serious though...
Nigerians are one..at least, Lord Luggard made us one ..

• Edited
Seun:
Nairaland accommodates and welcomes all Nigerians equally. We do not belong to Yorubaland or any other tribe.

I understand you but the point I'm making is that naira land is owned by seun Osewa. It cannot be reffered as a no man's site even though you gave everyone freedom to express their views

6 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by SonOFaGun(m): 12:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:

Well spoken baba ! Buh abeg u sef need to start banning some MOD's as they jst ban people for no reason !
Seun:
you must resist the attempt or attempted attempt to narrow your good work and integrity into ethnic and sentional interest

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Alfamann: 12:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
If Seun starts selling parts of Nairaland, it will quickly become a no man's site.
By the way, tell us who owns shell.

4 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by jmoore(m): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:
Three plates of Nkwobi for you.

3 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2015
Caracta:
Lol. I can't believe this thread.

I should sue the OP sad grin

I stole ur line tho. One love wink
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Tobilastik(m): 12:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:

busted! weldon!!! how tonto?

4 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Let's just say going from history there seems to be a policy of appeasement - jimi agbaje style to those who claim it is their adverts that keep nl afloat.

This would be why we suddenly had a lot of noise about Ibo mods, and subjects like Chinua Achebe [Hall of shame] for douchebag of the year were binned.
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Beesluv: 12:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
SonOFaGun:

Well spoken baba ! Buh abeg u sef need to start banning some MOD's as they jst ban people for no reason !

I think you have a point. And they only move threads of their cabal to the FP. I've seen so many topics that they overlook maybe cos they don't pally with the OPs

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by sinkhole: 12:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:
So u are saying it is "no man's site"? OK, where is ur physical office address? Na only Seun knows!
What is NL bank account or even the banker? Na only Seun knows!
Who collects and spend all the revenue from NL? Na only Seun knows!
Who appoints the mods? Na only Seun!
So whose site is NL? ...........!

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Caracta(f): 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:

I stole ur line tho. One love wink

Yeah I know. No big deal. Carry on.
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:25pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinkhole:
So u are saying it is "no man's site"? OK, where is ur physical office address? Na only Seun knows!

On point

1 Like

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by lomprico(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
J
dickrider:
[size=13pt][b]Going by the theory of the Igbos claiming Lagos as a no man's land due to the tolerance and accommodating nature of their host (Yoruba's), would it be right to call nairaland a no man's site considering the freedom given to every nigerian by seun to comment and post topics at will Even nairaland as a site has rules and regulations guiding it which results in punishment if broken by anyone. The Oba of Lagos was just making it clear to the Igbo that yoruba's tolerance is not cowardice. He tried to make them realize that Lagos as their host has rules and regulations they must follow. Unfortunately, this incidence was blown out of proportion by the PDP and agabje using Igbos as pawn to achieve their lust for power. They insulted our King and called us names for giving them the chance to thrive in peace. Who can dare go to kano and insult the new Emir Sanusi without facing a bloodbath? Yorubas peaceful nature doesnt mean we should be taken for granted. I urge every omo oduduwa to pls go back to the drawing board and devise peaceful means to keep these people in check. Say No to Violence, there are ways I think we can achieve this feat and let the visitors know that although we are covered under the umbrella of one Nigeria, we all had our tribes and traditions before the white men colonized us and coined the word Nigeria. Lagos is in the south western part of Nigeria and its strictly a Yoruba land.

God bless lagosians

God bless omo oduduwa cool[/b]
[/size]
Asewo! Yes this site has rules (and we know it) n whoever breaks them get penalised, pls tell us the rules n regulations of the oba! And no one will insult the emir because he is well mannerd, knows his place as a royal father and will not make a foool of himself in d media unlike one oba somewhere in lagos. Lastly yuropeens are not gentle or peaceful, they are just cowards simple.

6 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by SonOFaGun(m): 12:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
dickrider:

Chop knuckle

Lol, a kiss would do nw
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by SkinnyDude(m): 12:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:
please close this politics section.
there is too much hate here.
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by SonOFaGun(m): 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:

I think you have a point. And they only move threads of their cabal to the FP. I've seen so many topics that they overlook maybe cos they don't pally the OP

Yes nw , those people r bias , imagine o , I got banned the other day for booking space !
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:28pm On Apr 12, 2015
Seun:
why don't you share the revenue accrued among all of us?
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by dejii01(m): 12:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Money generated from this site goes to Otta not Nnewi grin
Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by lomprico(m): 12:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
sinkhole:
NL belongs to Seun but once he starts selling parts of this site to other people it wont be his alone anymore!

4 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by slap1(m): 12:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lame analogy. So Facebook, twitter and instagram should not register Africans because there is racism in their countries of origin? What shallowness! With this thought pattern, I don't see women being taken seriously in politics anytime soon.

6 Likes

Re: IS NAIRALAND A NO MAN'S SITE?? by Nobody: 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
slap1:
Lame analogy. So Facebook, twitter and instagram should not register Africans because there is racism in their countries of origin? What shallowness! With this thought pattern, I don't see women being taken seriously in politics anytime soon.

Dont feign ignorance. I'm sure you understand my point

1 Like

(1) (2)

Accident Involving A Tricycle Commonly Know As Keke Napep And Hilux Van / Photos Of Popular Transgender Amiyah Scott When She Was A Man / Lady Locked Her Fiancee Private Part With A Key Locker Photo:

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.