Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,953 members, 7,821,351 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 11:47 AM

I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle - Autos - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle (672 Views)

Need A Vehicle On An Higher Purchase Plan / Apply And Get Your Original Drivers License/Vehicle Registration (NO STRESS)! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by ismokeweed1(f): 12:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hi everyone I need help with a little matter.

There's this Jeep Grand Cherokee that I am about to buy from someone in Baden Ontario Canada and I am thinking of the total cost getting it Shipped directly to tincan Island. Now what I'm looking to find out is

1. Amount to be used in shipping the car here from the location of purchase to nigeria

2. Amount to be used in clearing the vehicle from the port

Thanks for the responses
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by oluwaseunla(m): 4:09pm On Apr 12, 2015
There is a guy that does pick up, trucking, shipping and clearing in one tidy swoop. I don't know if he does Canada though. You can check his thread and make enquiries:

www.nairaland.com/1575271/tested-trusted-customs-clearing-shipping/23

P.S. This your monicker though...
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by USAutoBuy(m): 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2015
ismokeweed1:
Hi everyone I need help with a little matter.
There's this Jeep Grand Cherokee that I am about to buy from someone in Baden Ontario Canada and I am thinking of the total cost getting it Shipped directly to tincan Island. Now what I'm looking to find out is
1. Amount to be used in shipping the car here from the location of purchase to nigeria
2. Amount to be used in clearing the vehicle from the port
Thanks for the responses

My advise is that you should buy the Jeep in the States and ship from there. Buying from Canada CAN sometimes complicate shipping issues and add more cost.

If you let us know the specs/yr of the Jeep you are looking for, we can find you an alternate from the States and ship from there.

Good luck
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by USAutoBuy(m): 8:03am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by USAutoBuy(m): 10:41am On Apr 15, 2015
Any resolution
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by ismokeweed1(f): 12:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
No resolution yet. I want to bring in the exact suv that I'm trying to pay for. It seems like nobody ships in from Canada on this forum so I'm seeking external options right now.

Thanks for the responses
Re: I Need Help Shipping A Vehicle by USAutoBuy(m): 1:48pm On Apr 16, 2015
Let me repeat myself at least again.

Buy the car in the USA and ship from there. Cheaper. Easier. Buying from Canada will require you to either:

1. Transport across the border to ship thru USA

2. Share a container with someone else from Canada.

Anyone of these solutions are more expensive compared to buying from USA. Look for something else in the USA.

Jeep Cherokee is an American Car anyways. Lots you can find in the USA

Good Luck

(1) (Reply)

Sold!!! Looking 08 Honda Accord..(fairlyused).NoRepairs!buy It For 1.680m / 2014 Toyota Camry LE Model From America / Registered 2005 Honda Accord EOD V6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.