Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,819 members, 7,810,147 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:42 PM

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life (4675 Views)

Man In Tears After Smoking The Best Weed Of His Life (video) / 30 People Who Took Posing For A Photo To A Whole New Level / Rate The Photographer *picture* (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by denosound: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
Pakistani nature photographer Atif Saeed managed to capture this stunning shot of a lion — just before it leapt at him.

This photograph was snapped by at a safari zoo park near Lahore. He got out of his jeep to take the photo, but the sound of the lens’s whizzing caught the lion’s attention. Saeed figures the big cat got as close as 10 feet, before he was able to reach the safety of his jeep.
http://bestmobs.com/neardeath-amazing-lion-photoshot/

Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by 76Naira(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2015
Raw nerves
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Cherish20(f): 1:42pm On Apr 12, 2015
Ok
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Gmajor(m): 1:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
This is the kind of curiosity that runs the world and brings about innovativeness , sadly this type of curiosity is lacking in lot of Nigerians

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by onuwaje(m): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2015
Vicious hungry angry and stunning #nature
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by jantofubu(m): 2:16pm On Apr 12, 2015
epic! All i see is a fierce roarin lion ready 2 devour
so beautiful
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by dave2meek(m): 2:23pm On Apr 12, 2015
It is risky not to take risk
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 2:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hmmm.... That's dangerous
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gmajor:
This is the kind of curiosity that runs the world and brings about innovativeness , sadly this type of curiosity is lacking in lot of Nigerians

Why do you people enjoy badmouthing this country? You see every post as an opportunity to ridicule this nation while you sit on your lazy ass doing nothing. Yeye, didn't you see the part where its says the man is Pakistani? Or is that place now better than Nigeria?

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
APC faced the lion PDP and overcame grin
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by hahn(m): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gmajor:

You can always start by taking a trip to sambisa forest to take pics of BH instead of talking trash with your free mb. Keme

3 Likes

Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by yemi2plus(m): 4:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Am I the only that think the picture is painted?

1 Like

Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by spydeer(m): 4:56pm On Apr 12, 2015
I snapped it and still alive
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Orubebe01: 5:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gmajor:
u can start one grin
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by JayTeeA(f): 5:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
op u can lie oooooo.. chai!!!!
All I see I photoshop/artwork talent
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by funkyjms: 5:54pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gmajor:

Curiosity killed the cat! undecided
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 7:17pm On Apr 12, 2015
Zedric:

Why do you people enjoy badmouthing this country? You see every post as an opportunity to ridicule this nation while you sit on your lazy ass doing nothing. Yeye, didn't you see the part where its says the man is Pakistani? Or is that place now better than Nigeria?

lol, to most Nigerians, every country in the world is better than theirs.
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
yemi2plus:
Am I the only that think the picture is painted?

No be only you Sir!!! I think so too..... the lion looks...at peace. not angry and charging. undecided undecided
But what do I know? I never see lion before.
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by alexis007(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2015
10 wraps of Ghanaian SK can't make me do such.....my highness get limit now sad......soldiers apart, photojournalists are the bravest set of people there are........see them taking pictures of soldiers shooting at each other during battles and you might think that war is an easygoing affair....
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Abbey2sam(m): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2015
So what have we learnt from the picture?
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by femora007(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2015
Gmajor:
let it begin with you
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by kristen12(f): 11:21pm On Apr 12, 2015
Woww.........beautiful
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by swaggzo(m): 11:34pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided

THE PHOTO GUY GET MIND SHA..

YOU SEE THE FACE OF THE LION SO?

OMOH.. .. shocked
Re: The Photographer Who Took This Picture Barely Escaped With His Life by Nobody: 12:13am On Apr 13, 2015
swaggzo:
undecided

THE PHOTO GUY GET MIND SHA..

YOU SEE THE FACE OF THE LION SO?

OMOH.. .. shocked

grin grin
O boy..I see am oo

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

See The Best Creativity Ever.. Funniest / Yahooze Song / Nuns Commiting Sins

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.