Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,828 members, 7,810,180 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:37 PM

The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting (13870 Views)

Massive Recruitment At Rivers State University Of Science And Technology (51 Pos / Shalom Science And Technology Academy Is Recruiting / DSS Is Recruiting (2016) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Jamieb(m): 2:40pm On Apr 12, 2015
The Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT) was originally founded as ASUTECH on July 30, 1980.

ESUT was conceived with the aim to establish an institution that must be closely related to society, it’s industry and above all, serve as a catalyst in the
technological advancement of the people, hence the University’s motto remains, “Technology for Service”.

Application are invited from suitably qualified candidates to fill the position below:

Bursar

The Position
The Bursar is the Chief Financial Officer of the University responsible to the Vice Chancellor for the day-to-day
administration and control of the financial affairs of the University.
Copied from www..com
By virtue of his position, the Bursar should be able to coordinate the development and upgrading of the
University’s strategic plans and to ensure the development and update of the University’s financial management plans.
The Bursar should be able to coordinate the preparation of periodic income and expenditure, balance sheet and cash
flow estimates and consolidation where necessary.
The holder of the office shall ensure that accurate records are maintained of all assets and liabilities held by the University and be able to monitor monthly income and expenditure and balance sheet variances against the
budgets among other schedules.
The Bursar should provide the University Management with appropriate advice on all the institution’s financial
transactions.

The Person
Candidate for the post shall be visionary and have the ability to provide good leadership;
Possess personal integrity and demonstrate transparency in private and public life.
Be able to command the respect and loyalty of staff of the University.
The candidate for the post of Bursar must not be more than sixty (60) years at the time of application
Qualification and Experience
The applicant should possess a good first Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics from a recognized University, and must, in addition, be a member of any following Accounting Bodies: ICAN, ACCA or
ANAN.
The candidate must also have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar and must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
Remuneration and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Bursar in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
The Bursar shall hold office for five (5) years and on such terms and conditions as specified in his/her letter of
appointment and may be reappointed.

Qualification and Experience
The applicant should possess a good first Degree or equivalent in Accounting, Finance or Economics from a recognized University, and must, in addition, be a member of any following Accounting Bodies: ICAN, ACCA or
ANAN.
The candidate must also have attained the rank of a Deputy Bursar and must be computer literate with a working knowledge of relevant accounting packages.
Remuneration and Condition of Service
The salary and conditions of service are as applicable to the post of Bursar in Nigerian Universities and as determined by the Governing Council from time to time.
The Bursar shall hold office for five (5) years and on such terms and conditions as specified in his/her letter of
appointment and may be reappointed.

Closing Date
3:00pm 8th May, 2015.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit fifteen
(15) copies of their application forms accompanied by
fifteen (15) copies of the candidate’s most recent
Curriculum Vitae which shall contain the following:
Full names
Date and Place of Birth
Contact Address with e-mail address and telephone numbers
Marital Status, number and ages of children
Schools attended and qualifications obtained with dates
(copies of credentials to be enclosed)
Administrative and managerial experience
Membership of professional bodies
All candidates must supply in their application forms, names, addresses and phone numbers of three (3)
referees who should be able to attest to the candidate’s academic and managerial abilities as well as his/her
moral character and uprightness.
The candidate should request their referees to forward references directly to the Registrar, Enugu State
University of Science and Technology (ESUT).
All applications are to be submitted under confidential cover
in a sealed envelope marked at the upper left hand corner
as “Post of Bursar, ESUT” to:
The Registrar and Secretary to Council,
Enugu State University of Science and Technology (ESUT),
P.M.B. 01660,
Enugu,
Enugu State,
Nigeria.
Note: Applications not received by 3.00pm on the last day
shall be declared void.

http://.com/2015/04/new-vacancy-at-the-enugu-state-university-of-science-and-technology/

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Burger01(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
**Scratching head**
Which do I apply for?
smiley
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by niceguy7(m): 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok.....after nw they will be asking for 10yrs experience.... Smhhh undecided
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Elslim: 8:12am On Apr 13, 2015
Ok
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by bond77(m): 8:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Can they afford a PhD holder like me? undecided
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Pavore9: 8:14am On Apr 13, 2015
Not qualified.
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by MARKone(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
motiond16:
Thanks to God almighty for the success of this new cheat,
am Emmy the chief hacker of our time, it is what I know
how
to do better than many people meanwhile just got this hot
browsing packages which are 18GB of etisalate, 26GB of
mtn,
46GB of airtel and 96GB of glo. If you still pay to buy
browsing packages then you are lacking behind, I keep them
at the affordable prices and if you are not a serious type
don't make mistake of contacting me cos I am a busy guy
and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4
( Modify ) ( Quote ) ( Report) ( Share)

grin grin grin

S I L L Y A. S. S J O C K E R!!!

1 Like

Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by bufness(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
Lol
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by nollyway(m): 8:16am On Apr 13, 2015
#confused
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by eleko1: 8:17am On Apr 13, 2015
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by bufness(m): 8:18am On Apr 13, 2015
motiond16:
how
mtn,
and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4is it free?
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by emmyw(m): 8:19am On Apr 13, 2015
Check The Top 5 Best Way You Can Increase Your Adsense Earnings
http://www.ngschoolz.com/money-tips/top-5-ways-to-increase-your-adsense-earning/
Top 10 Business Students Can Do To Earn Money While In School
http://www.ngschoolz.com/jobsvacancy/top-10-business-students-can-do-to-earn-money-while-in-school/
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Hammefeez: 8:20am On Apr 13, 2015
that's nice. The man keep to his word after he
vowed he would trek from Abuja to
Lagos if Buhari wins the presidential
election.Fortunately, Buhari did win. He
has embarked on the trek. He was
sighted at Kutigi town and people even
offered him water to quell his taste. I
hope he can complete it.
Like me too....till i reach first page.........smile

1 Like

Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Matttthew(m): 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
Where the ones wey dey der b4?
Why dey comot?
Something fishy!
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by eleko1: 8:21am On Apr 13, 2015
tongue undecided Security *Run away b4 he catch me with broken bottle *
Burger01:
**Scratching head**
Which do I apply for?
smiley
lipsrsealed
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Burger01(m): 8:26am On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
tongue undecided Security *Run away b4 he catch me with broken bottle * lipsrsealed
Ogbeni Eleko, shey ko si? Why una dey seal lips smiley
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Nobody: 8:28am On Apr 13, 2015
Here I was thinking it was a job that I can apply for. Nairaland can mislead us at times ehn. Why not just state that the opening is for the post of a bursar from the front page?

1 Like

Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by gerrardomendes(m): 8:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Burger01:
**Scratching head**
Which do I apply for?
smiley
Gateman
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Burger01(m): 8:32am On Apr 13, 2015
[quote author=gerrardomendes post=32665265][/quote]
Olodo cheesy

Post I want no dey there. How dem go advertise only one post and call it 'Recruiting'? smiley
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Burger01(m): 8:40am On Apr 13, 2015
eleko1:
tongue undecided Security *Run away b4 he catch me with broken bottle * lipsrsealed
Ogbeni, you no serious o. Anyways, I no see security job there. How could they advertise a single post and call it 'recruitment'? U see why i dey scratch my bald head smiley
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by mromokaro90: 9:27am On Apr 13, 2015
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by ojimbo(m): 9:47am On Apr 13, 2015
Ilya Engine! may your dayz be long
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by aniagoluaustin(m): 10:26am On Apr 13, 2015
esustites for life
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Slimmos(m): 10:36am On Apr 13, 2015
mromokaro90:
register as a dangote distributor in the on-going RIS scheme,and buy at retail and wholesale products,contact dr usman yahaya on 07064854564
God punish u. useless scammer
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by Ifeako(m): 12:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
scam
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by OdaNobunaga(m): 1:02pm On Apr 13, 2015
motiond16:
how
mtn,
and
got no time to waste@ 0 7 0 3 8 3 0 4 5 9 4

Abeg u fit hack online betting site or do u know who can, i need to Ginger one bookmaker that is owing me and other customers?
Re: The Enugu State University Of Science And Technology (ESUTH) Is Recruiting by bennynaza(m): 5:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Na only one bursar work they get?
And to think that I opened this topic with hope.
I go make am sha... God dey

(1) (Reply)

Jobs At Savannah Bank Nigeria: Graduates & Experienced Bankers / Lekki//ikoyi And Vi Hotels And Retail Job Board / I Got 400,000naira Job Per Month In Shell

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.