Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,321 members, 7,846,428 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 04:10 PM

I Need A Job Desperately - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / I Need A Job Desperately (1303 Views)

In Need Of Job Desperately / Pls What Is The Latest Job Vacancy.i Need A Job Desperately Lik Craze / Need A Job Desperately. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need A Job Desperately by Agadi: 2:19am On Sep 07, 2006
I am new on nairaland, I have B.Sc in medical Physiology, a Certificate in Computer and a knowledge in Statistical package for social science. (SPSS). I have looked for a job for two agonizing years now withoutany success. please help me before my wife and baby leaves me.
Thanks,
Uch.
Re: I Need A Job Desperately by saintsola(m): 8:18am On Sep 07, 2006
Put ur trust in God first and second,put ur trust in tuesday and thurday guardian.may God answer your prayer.
Re: I Need A Job Desperately by alankacee(m): 10:46am On Sep 08, 2006
Hi Agadi,
Actually u ve to put your trust in GOD.Though am a qualified accountant(2006),but i ve been doing some stuffs on my own.For instance,I work as agent for a communication company base in Uk for commisions/rewards which is based on performance.I don't know if you re interested at least to keep body and soul together for now,
you can mail meĀ  through papykay2003@yahoo.com.
My regards to your wife and kid
Re: I Need A Job Desperately by jesuseun1(m): 4:55am On Sep 09, 2006
Hi Agadi,dont be discourage ,here are mr advices for u:

a,]Continue to Pray and believe GOD that u will get job very soon .and alawys discuss with ur wife.

b], Let pple know that u are looking for job i.e in ur neighboorhood,where u worship and in ur family members.
C]Dont be discourage to always post ur c.v and make sure u send a clean photocopy or a original computer print out because they see ur c.v b4 they see u

D]Always prepare and develop urself to answers interviews questions and master evri thing in ur c.v,it is very important.Also read inspirational and motivational materials and books.

E] U can even decide to start updating ur c.v by writing any professional prog or any computer prog .IT will help you,because by the time u get a job ,u might not have the time again.

g]Always keep in touch with nairaland.

h] Register online with most of the Banks website,like zenite,Intercontinental,oceanic,ETB
G]MOve close to friends for latest job info.

I]Anytime you attend an interwiewand u are asked how much can we pay u? dont give a pay that is too high just be at an average most especially if the job is a one man business.

j]Look around, Right Now just find some thing doing even if it is not inline with ur field of study. and the pay is as low as maybe 12k,it might be a sort of experience 4 u. U can even trade with the natural skills and Talents you have ,like Barbing,Singing,Acting, Writing ,Comedy anb so on .It might open the door of destiny for you.

K] Dont stop reading tue Guardian and job express.

l] lastly, Get closer to God,right now u have opprtunity to serve ,worship Him the more.very soon u will get job.He has don eit for me b4 and i believe He can do like wise 4 u.wish u the best. to succeed or succeed is ur option.
Re: I Need A Job Desperately by okedeyi(f): 1:14pm On Sep 09, 2006
hi guys am toyinokedeyi am new.see put all ur trust and hope in GOD becos he is the only one that can do it n BE HAPPY
Re: I Need A Job Desperately by zogo(m): 7:01pm On Sep 09, 2006
Good said u're new in nairaland.

I think God just answerd ur prayers for ur knowing nairaland.
I will advise u make the job postt in nairaland ur daily place to visit as there are numerious resources here for u, as regards job.

(1) (Reply)

P&g And Gosservices Aptitude Tests. / Urgent Vacancy - Chartered Stockbrokers / Interview For Family Health International: Attention Needed

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.