Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,360 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:37 PM

Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs (2015 Views)

Simi Talks About Her Small Breast, Fans React (Photo) / Fan Blasts OAP Moet Abebe:'U Are Bewitched That Is Why U Show Ur Bare Chest'(pic / Dija Responds To Fan That Said She Has Small Boobs (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by ebiscoshadrack1: 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
The babe is getting more beautiful and she is still showing you guys what she's got. More pics below...http://mcebisco..com/2015/04/actress-oap-moet-abebe-flaunts-her.html

Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by Acekidc4(m): 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
I Love that her Firm small Boobs!!cheesy
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by Nobody: 3:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Her boobs looks okay.

Teamsaynotooversizedandsaggingboobs
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by kingog123: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2015
Bleaching agent see her legs, multicoloured!!!

1 Like

Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
undecided
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by Dyt(f): 3:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Funny subject
cheesy cheesy
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by adicious(m): 3:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
We are talking elections and you guys are talking nonsense... All I want to hear is that Alex Otti has been declared winner in Abia.
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by Nobody: 5:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
She wear socks?
Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by icebebe(f): 5:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
eminentme:
She wear socks?
feet gloves grin grin

1 Like

Re: Actress OAP Moet Abebe Flaunts Her Small Boobs by darnley16(m): 7:02pm On Apr 12, 2015
I love small boobies, but urs ma'am are ugly

Girls be proud of ur small boobies, they are so many guys who love small and perkie boobies, I'm one of them , I find massive boobs disgusting

In other news, it is scientificlly proven that Rich folks prefer small perkie boobs than their poor counterparts who love massive face consuming Boobs, be proud of ur boobies darling

(1) (Reply)

Kim Kardashian And Kanye West Flew Economy Class To Armenia?! / See Hw Dis Mum Destroyed Dota's Life / What!! Lenny Kravitz Flashes Penis During Stockholm Concert : Picture

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.