Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,342 members, 7,811,991 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:21 AM

Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. (605 Views)

I / Meet New People And Connect For Relationship, Friendship, You Name It..... / Lets Connect For Friendship, Relationship, Hangouts And Lots Me Here (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by epelumi42(m): 4:14pm On Apr 12, 2015
I'm into writing, and I read a lot. I just need friends with intelligence. That's all. May be a guy even.
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by bvegas2020: 5:37pm On Apr 11, 2016
Need help in dating? Join whereweallmeet an online dating site with live dating agents to provide advice on how to find the match for you.
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by faites(f): 4:28pm On May 08, 2016
epelumi42:
I'm into writing, and I read a lot. I just need friends with intelligence. That's all. May be a guy even.

Do u write for hobby or u work as a writer?
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by epelumi42(m): 5:50pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

Do u write for hobby or u work as a writer?

It's a passion I have. And I run a mentoring program for intending creative writers. But that's still not a major program for me too.

You write?
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by faites(f): 9:36pm On May 08, 2016
epelumi42:

It's a passion I have. And I run a mentoring program for intending creative writers. But that's still not a major program for me too.

You write?

I used to write as a hobby. But now I write to get paid. Not much of writing but rewriting sha. I miss the era when I brought beautiful scenarios to life.
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by epelumi42(m): 9:40pm On May 08, 2016
faites:

I used to write as a hobby. But now I write to get paid. Not much of writing but rewriting sha. I miss the era when I brought beautiful scenarios to life.

Nothing stops you from recreating beautiful scenarios as you put it. Can we be friends outside here?
Re: Female With Reading And Writing As Hobbies. Just Friendship. by faites(f): 9:53pm On May 08, 2016
epelumi42:

Nothing stops you from recreating beautiful scenarios as you put it. Can we be friends outside here?

Sure. You can send me a PM.

(1) (Reply)

Millionaire Match / If You Stay In Ibadan And You're A Lady Available For No String Attached / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.