Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,019 members, 7,818,019 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:50 AM

Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) (3682 Views)

Rita Edochie As A Model In 1989. Throwback Vs Now Photos / Peter Okoye's Six Packs: Then Vs Now Photos / Checkout Comedian AY Before And Now - Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by farano(f): 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
Hahaha but that's absolutely true.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Beesluv: 6:29pm On Apr 12, 2015
We are closer to end time
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
~ Amber Rose is also a model ...but to me that's not even a job...
She's just a talentless wwhore with her body as her only asset..

The pic says it all .. This generation is very very dumb and retardedd as ffuck.. Its all about nnudity, ass and boobs and twerking and Kim kardaslut or Miley Cyrus or some chicken-brained celeb rocking a tight gayish skinny jean .

... But back then you actually had to be talented ...

Compare Michael Jackson to an overhyped potato like Justin Fever
or Big L / Big Pun/ Notorious B.I.G etc to bird-brained Lil Wayne or Two chainz or O.T genesis etc

4 Likes

Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 12, 2015
When I see these kinds of things, I feel for some youths who would be swayed by them, tatoos everywhere, turning the body to a drawing book, God help us
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:

~ Please...save me the end time speech

~ What simply happened is that people(especially youths) started to reason with their feet instead of their brains ..
This generation is the worst since Christopher Columbus landed !
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by LewisO: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
It's very unfortunate most female celebrities nowadays aren't talented at all, just going in there showcase their assets.

Bunch of attention seeking wHores. undecided

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 12, 2015
grin

1 Like

Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2015
~ Farano why don't you open another thread (the same topic)... . write something lengthy and more detailed. More pictures too.Polish it then repost and push to FP .. this is a very good topic ...

You can get some celebs from way back- Fred Astaire, Whitney Houston, Jimi Hendrix, Essien Igbokwe etc and make comparisons to modern day Hip-Sluts artists.. (e.g- Our brainless Nollywood artists who upload their shapeless ass and boobs online for fame or our mediocre artist)
you can also discuss the attitude of the mass and public towards this utmost fuckery ...

I can help with some of the write ups if you're willing...
Its like you read my mind. I've been discussing this sshit with some guys lately ..
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2015
its not my business undecided undecided undecided
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by hatux: 7:26pm On Apr 12, 2015
Lol cheesy...
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 7:31pm On Apr 12, 2015
What an irony.

Back then, beauty and sexiness was skin deep.. Nowadays, nàkedness and posing nùde is in vogue. If you can't bare it all, you are not considered sexy. undecided
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 12, 2015
Itz a pirri
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 7:37pm On Apr 12, 2015
Darkrebel666:
~ Farano why don't you open another thread (the same topic)... . write something lengthy and more detailed. More pictures too.Polish it then repost and push to FP .. this is a very good topic ...

You can get some celebs from way back- Fred Astaire, Whitney Houston, Jimi Hendrix, Essien Igbokwe etc and make comparisons to modern day Hip-Sluts artists.. (e.g- Our brainless Nollywood artists who upload their shapeless ass and boobs online for fame or our mediocre artist)
you can also discuss the attitude of the mass and public towards this utmost fuckery ...

I can help with some of the write ups if you're willing...
Its like you read my mind. I've been discussing this sshit with some guys lately ..

E.g: TOTO Decay, Tiwa SAVAGE, TONIC makinwa, Dencia, Emma NAIRA, COSSY OrjiaSLUT, etc. lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2015
Harbosede02:
Itz a pirri

You never HEXPERERIT right? lipsrsealed
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by AbuMikey(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2015
Beesluv:

But Bros, its been 2000+ years now, abeg, when will that END TIME come?
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by tupem: 7:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
AwesomelyMade:
, tatoos everywhere, turning the body to a drawing book, God help us
cheesy cheesy
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Beesluv: 7:47pm On Apr 12, 2015
AbuMikey:

Its coming soon grin
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 7:52pm On Apr 12, 2015
What's more ironic is the fact that we men will have a field day throwing shades at the ladies for moral decadence while busy absolving ourselves of playing any part, but the truth is that we encouraged these ladies that have taking to nudìty as a favourite hobby. If we didn't 'patronize' or 'encouraged' such ladies, these situations would've been nipped in the bud.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So let the pics show you how men played their role in this saga.

P.S: pics courtesy of Subom1.

Talk about epistles
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
AbuMikey:

When Tinubu allows Jimi Agbaje defeat Ambode.
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by hensben(m): 12:08am On Apr 13, 2015
RickRichards:
grin
Bro why u dey shine teeth na, this meme of baba Einstein na truth oo
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by Nobody: 5:06pm On Apr 13, 2015
sinizia:

You never HEXPERERIT right? lipsrsealed

~ Lol so you've watched that Klint de drunk's comedy stuff..

he said Joseph Yobo would say- we never expererit grin grin Hilarious
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
back in the days when talents matter
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by englishmart(m): 5:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
sinizia:
What's more ironic is the fact that we men will have a field day throwing shades at the ladies for moral decadence while busy absolving ourselves of playing any part, but the truth is that we encouraged these ladies that have taking to nudìty as a favourite hobby. If we didn't 'patronize' or 'encouraged' such ladies, these situations would've been nipped in the bud.

They say a picture is worth a thousand words. So let the pics show you how men played their role in this saga.

P.S: pics courtesy of Subom1.

Talk about epistles
after much much, you no make sense
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by sinizia: 11:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
englishmart:
after much much, you no make sense

Don't blame me for your poor ability to understand English.
Re: Celebrities In The 90's Vs Now (photo) by bawz012(m): 11:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
AbuMikey:

if u r on Whatsap u can share me ur watsap number

(1) (Reply)

Throwback Photo Of Tiwa Savage Showing Off Undies In Sheer Outfit / I Did Things My Forefathers Never Did To Become Rich -- Hushpuppi / OMG! Nigerian Indecentstar Kingtblac In An Orgy With 8 Girls 18+ (photos,video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.