Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,970 members, 7,817,848 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:09 PM

Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included (1848 Views)

Orezi Slept With A Man's Wife In Surulere - Man Claims / Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included / Is D’ Banj Having Oral Intercourse With This Female Fan On Stage? –PHOTO (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by nolie: 9:41pm On Apr 12, 2015
Jerry Hartman said his puppy, Jack, and his adult cat, Sparkles, have been engaged in a steamy sexual relationship for the last two months. The affair apparently started when Hartman came home one day to find his dog and cat doing it “human style” — i.e., missionary position.

“Jack was penetrating Sparkles on the sofa,” Hartman said. “I didn’t think it was possible for dogs and cats to screw, but they were screwing alight. And Sparkles was into it: head laid back, eyes closed, tongue hanging out and drooling like a damned dog. Jack was just hammering away like a pro.”
Other times Hartman has watched the animals perform MouthAction.
“Sparkles will lay back, spread her legs and Jack will
read more here http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/virgin-man-claims-his-cat-and-dog-are.html

Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by Dyt(f): 9:46pm On Apr 12, 2015
Battling eyelashes

1 Like

Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by TR0UBLeMaKeR(f): 9:57pm On Apr 12, 2015
Someone should paste the complete story with pics cuz I aint clicking no fuking link angry
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by nolie: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
nolie:
Jerry Hartman said his puppy, Jack, and his adult cat, Sparkles, have been engaged in a steamy sexual relationship for the last two months. The affair apparently started when Hartman came home one day to find his dog and cat doing it “human style” — i.e., missionary position.

“Jack was penetrating Sparkles on the sofa,” Hartman said. “I didn’t think it was possible for dogs and cats to screw, but they were screwing alight. And Sparkles was into it: head laid back, eyes closed, tongue hanging out and drooling like a damned dog. Jack was just hammering away like a pro.”
Other times Hartman has watched the animals perform MouthAction.
“Sparkles will lay back, spread her legs and Jack will
read more here http://www.newsgoogle.net/2015/04/virgin-man-claims-his-cat-and-dog-are.html

seriously
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by cesarblu: 8:12pm On Apr 13, 2015
lol
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by nolie: 11:30am On Apr 14, 2015
cesarblu:
lol
abi
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by cesarblu: 10:25pm On Apr 21, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
Someone should paste the complete story with pics cuz I aint clicking no fuking link angry
KK O
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by cesarblu: 11:12pm On Apr 21, 2015
Dyt:
Battling eyelashes
DEM FIT NA
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by nolie: 12:39pm On Apr 22, 2015
cesarblu:
KK O
na u know
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by cesarblu: 4:00pm On Apr 23, 2015
Dyt:
Battling eyelashes
u like dem
Re: Virgin Man Claims His Cat And Dog Are In Sexual Relationship;MouthAction Included by nolie: 1:47pm On May 14, 2015
TR0UBLeMaKeR:
ur name has a ln effect on u man

(1) (Reply)

Photo: Timaya's Lookalike Making Waves In Benue / No Mass-com In Unad; Skiibii Where Did You Get Your Degree From / Photos: Tonto Dikeh Can Now Cook, Thank God For Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.