Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,967 members, 7,825,024 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 12:13 AM

Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State - Properties - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Properties / Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State (2049 Views)

Illegal Structures At Oke Afa Demolished By Lagos State Government (Pics) / Demolition Of Shops In Jakande Estate, Oke Afa, Isolo / Newly Built 3 Bedroom Flat In Oke-afa Isolo, Available For Rent 1 Yr (pictures) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 11:27pm On Apr 12, 2015
[b][/b] Buy cheap plots of land at Ikorodu for 1.8mil/plot and also plots of land at Ilasamaja and Oke afa. Pls contact me on 08137137224.. Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by profindar: 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Where is the land located in Ikorodu?
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 2:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
profindar:
its located at Ijede.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by profindar: 8:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Not in the area of my choice. Thank you.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by Ajebutter002(m): 8:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
Be a land owner today and meet the best land
dealers in lagos and ogun state....
500 acres of land for sale at sokoto Road ATAN
OTA
OGUN STATE free from government
accusations.plots and acres are for sale in cheap
and affordable prices..... sales still on,make your
deals now
per plot:300 thousand naira only
per Acer: 1.5 million naira only.
For more enquiries contact mikelink company
investment Nigeria Ltd on 08166475928
07035383622 or email us at
mikelinkinvestment@gmail.com
Thanks for your patronage
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 12:10am On Apr 14, 2015
profindar:
Not in the area of my choice. Thank you.
which area do u seek to acquire one?
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by profindar: 12:12am On Apr 15, 2015
bravesoul247:
which area do u seek to acquire one?

Odongiyan, Agric, Isawo and the environs...
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 6:16pm On Apr 15, 2015
profindar:

Odongiyan, Agric, Isawo and the environs...
ok, I'll see what I can do for you..
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by profindar: 11:06am On Apr 20, 2015
bravesoul247:
ok, I'll see what I can do for you..

OK
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 7:20pm On Apr 29, 2015
A nice duplex with seven self contain rooms for sale at Gowon Estate, Egbeda..
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 6:37pm On Jun 25, 2015
A plot of land at ogolonto ikorodu goes for 1.3mil. Its strategically located and easily accessible. Get yours now.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by BITSWORKS: 8:18pm On Jun 25, 2015
Where exactly in Ogolonto is this land and can it be inspected on Saturday? I am interested and what is the last price and total package.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 9:46pm On Jun 26, 2015
That's the price cos of its accessibility. Here's my number 08137137224. Give me a call whenever u are ready.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
3 bedroom flat with tiles at ilasamaja, mushin. The vacant flat is located on the ground floor of a 1 storey building. Pls call me on 08137137224.

Cc lalastica
Cc lawyer
Cc seun osewa
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 3:14pm On Jul 14, 2015
3 bedroom flat with tiles at ilasamaja, mushin. The vacant flat is located on the ground floor of a 1 storey building. Pls call me on 08137137224.

Cc lalasticala
Cc lawyer
Cc seun osewa
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by kimoyo: 6:09pm On Jul 14, 2015
You mentioned that there are plots of land in ilasamaja, how much do they go for and which side of ilasa are the lands? Mushin side or ire akari side. Can you also help get building for sale in the mushin side of ilasa. Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 10:05am On Jul 17, 2015
kimoyo:
You mentioned that there are plots of land in ilasamaja, how much do they go for and which side of ilasa are the lands? Mushin side or ire akari side. Can you also help get building for sale in the mushin side of ilasa. Thanks

Actually, ilasa is in mushin not the other way round. So I would love to know if u want a building for sale in ilasa or mushin. Pls b specific. And concerning the land, I'll have to get back to you on that. Here is my number 08137137224. I'll love to have yours too to reach you with ease. Thanks
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 7:36pm On Jul 21, 2015
kimoyo:

here is a list of properties at ilasa

1) A storey building at shobowale street. Price is #23 million

2) A bungalow with 8 rooms at oremeji street. Price is # 11 million. Title is C of O

3) A bungalow ameroun street, alafia. Price is #13 million

4) A storey building at akanro street. Price is #23 million

5) A storey building and bungalow on a double piece of land at akanro street. Price is #46 million

6) A bungalow at olanrewaju street. Price is #18 million.

All are in ilasamaja. Pls contact me on 08137137224.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by kimoyo: 9:08pm On Jul 21, 2015
Thanks for the update. I'd get back to you as soon as possible. Please are the prices negotiable or fixed?
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 9:26pm On Jul 23, 2015
Opportunities most times come in disguise and only the smart ones can actually perceive these opportunities even when it comes in another form. I consider this once in a life time opportunity to own a house. With just # 8million u can get beautiful bungalow built on a full plot of land, it is located at igbogbo, ikorodu with good accessible road. Those familiar with ikorodu knows igbogbo is just a 4 mins drive from ikorodu garage. A buyer is needed urgently! Don't loose out on this opportunity.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 9:29pm On Jul 23, 2015
profindar:
Opportunities most times come in disguise and only the smart ones can actually perceive these opportunities even when it comes in another form. I consider this once in a life time opportunity to own a house. With just # 8million u can get beautiful bungalow built on a full plot of land, it is located at igbogbo, ikorodu with good accessible road. Those familiar with ikorodu knows igbogbo is just a 4 mins drive from ikorodu garage. A buyer is needed urgently! Don't loose out on this opportunity.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by adewaleID: 8:40am On Sep 04, 2016
@Bravesoul247, can you pls send me your email.
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 6:24pm On Sep 14, 2016
adewaleID:
davidson_michaels@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by bravesoul247(m): 6:25pm On Sep 14, 2016
adewaleID:
davidson_michaels@yahoo.com
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by estilo(f): 10:31pm On Jan 07, 2017
Any Lands available around igbogbo or bayeku for sale?
Re: Cheap Plots Of Land At Ikorodu, Ilasamaja And Oke Afa All In Lagos State by Kayrich(m): 10:47pm On Jan 25, 2018
Land for sale at Mawere via isawo agric-ikorodu. Selling for ₦500k/plot & ₦3m/acre (6plots). Mawere town is one of the community lying along the ongoing dualization of agric-isawo-arepo road linking agric-ikorodu with lagos/ibadan expressway. Call us on 07061295782/08024559706

(1) (Reply)

POP ( Plaster Of Paris) , Wall Screeding And Window Artwork / A Plot Of Land @ Orisun Estate KUJE, ABUJA / Lighting Fittings Installer; Chandelier, Wall Bracket, Fence Light ,POP Led ETC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.