Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,230 members, 7,818,776 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:35 AM

I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes (1276 Views)

"Basics Of Getting Google Adsense Approval 2016" / Facebook Introduces ‘Love,’ ‘Wow,’ ‘Haha’, Goes Beyond 'Likes' / Cheat For Unlimited Facebook Likes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by nhop: 12:23am On Apr 13, 2015
Hello guys,

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much it will cost to get 100,000 likes on facebook through Facebook Page Likes ads?

1 Like

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by RothmasPop: 1:02am On Apr 13, 2015
About $600-800

2 Likes

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by 100ksalescom(m): 8:01am On Apr 13, 2015
nhop:
Hello guys,

Can anyone give me a rough estimate of how much it will cost to get 100,000 likes on facebook through Facebook Page Likes ads?

$1 will give you approx 30-50 likes
You need about $2000 to achieve this.

3 Likes

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by henryobinna(m): 7:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
100ksalescom:

$1 will give you approx 30-50 likes
You need about $2000 to achieve this.
that's not torally true, it depends on your targeting infact target USA n see if you'll get upto 20

1 Like

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by 100ksalescom(m): 8:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
henryobinna:
that's not torally true, it depends on your targeting infact target USA n see if you'll get upto 20

Quite true. It relative sha
Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by henryobinna(m): 3:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
100ksalescom:

Quite true. It relative sha
yep
Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by 100ksalescom(m): 8:55pm On Apr 16, 2015
henryobinna:
that's not totally true, it depends on your targeting infact target USA n see if you'll get upto 20

I just did an experiment on 2 different FB page with just $1

i got over 150 likes on an entertainment fb page & got about 27 likes on a deals fb page

It seems most Nigerians on Facebook are inclined to the entertainment categories.
maybe ill just grow the entertainment fb page to 100k and sell grin
Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by Shollay20(m): 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2015
To get upto 200likes start it 8pm local time and see the magic.

1 Like

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by henryobinna(m): 10:05pm On Apr 16, 2015
100ksalescom:

I just did an experiment on 2 different FB page with just $1

i got over 150 likes on an entertainment fb page & got about 27 likes on a deals fb page

It seems most Nigerians on Facebook are inclined to the entertainment categories.
maybe ill just grow the entertainment fb page to 100k and sell grin
did you run the two ads with 1$ each or the both of them for 1$?
Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by 100ksalescom(m): 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2015
henryobinna:
did you run the two ads with 1$ each or the both of them for 1$?
$1 each.
Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by henryobinna(m): 4:44am On Apr 17, 2015
100ksalescom:

$1 each.
ok, it looks like everyone in nigeria is into entertainment

1 Like

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by hbkrajan(m): 10:13am On Apr 19, 2015
buy facebook contest votes:

Hello sir ! are you searching an best site to get facebook contest votes? If yes! then i suggest one best site to get facebook likes and votes.
Buyvoteslike.com is the one that i suggest ! You can Buy Facebook Contest Votes to Win, Facebook Contest Likes, IP Contest Votes.

Do you search for a contest voting company that can help you to win in any kind of online contest? Yes, we can help you for any contest votes or facebook likes. In a word, are here for you to assist on any online voting competition or poll to bring your ultimate success.

Buyvotelikes.com is a professional company that is committed for 100% customer satisfaction to build long term relationship with the clients.You can chat with us or send message using the online contact form below and we will respond in 1-3 hours maximum.

We can Deliver IP votes, Facebook Contest Votes or Facebook Photo Likes, Fanpage Likes in lightning Speeds. After Placing the order, You also can prefer the desire speed.

For more : [url][/url]http://www.buyvotelikes.com/

Re: I Need Rough Estimate Of Getting Facebook Likes by Filimonis: 4:49pm On Nov 03, 2015
nhop:
Hello guys,

There is an pretty easy task for you. This guys are very helpful and easy going. Just check their offer, I am sure you are going to like them. I solved my "problem" by using their services! Getting the facebook contest votes, or any other online contest, have never been easier. Of course, their prices are great. Just check buyvotelikes on Google!

(1) (Reply)

Bank Of America - Paypal Virtual Us Bank ( Vba ) Instant Verify / Earn Extra Dollars As Blogger / Hosting Companies In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.