Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,263 members, 7,818,891 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:28 AM

I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) (1337 Views)

Andrew Remilekun- Divine Revelation Of Heaven And Hell (no Time To Waste) / Bible Proof The Rapture Theory Is False / Popular Present Day Pastors U Know Found In Hell By Divine Revelation (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) by Debeloved87(m): 12:56am On Apr 13, 2015
Last night I woke up terrified, because I thought I had missed the Rapture. But, I soon discovered that this was only a vision. However, my heart was shaken so I fell on my face with my wife before the Lord and fervently cried for mercy.

I seriously ask you all to pray for me, but some of you just say, “You are supposed to be praying for us. You don’t need prayer”. But, let me tell everyone again plainly: It does not matter how many encounters I have had with Jesus. No amount of encounters will qualify me or anyone else for the Rapture. Jesus is coming back for a church, Christians, without a spot or a wrinkle and that is what qualifies (Eph. 5:27). So, when the trumpet sounds, if myself or anyone else, is NOT without a spot or a wrinkle, we will be left behind, period. So once again, encounters do not matter, but, being blameless at the moment the Rapture does (1 Thess. 3:13).

Now that I have made that clear, I want you to understand that when I preach or share any of my spiritual experiences, I am not trying to tell you that I have already arrived in this Christian journey. Yet I know, some of you think this about me anyway. But, the truth is that I am very careful about my dear soul, that in while preparing others, I will not fail to be unprepared (1 Thess. 5:1-2).

To last night’s vision, I was with my wife and others at my father’s place preparing for the engagement of my brothers in Christ. (Honestly, next week is the real engagement of this brother.) Then suddenly my spiritual eyes became open and I could see that something was about to happen. But, I didn’t take it seriously. (During this time, nobody else was able to see what I was seeing, nor would they be able to hear what I heard later in the vision.) Then, I began to hear a small still voice say, “THE WORLD IS ABOUT TO COME TO AN END”. I know that whenever I hear this voice speak, I KNOW that something will take place in the world. (But again, only I knew this.) So the voice kept speaking to me over and over again. But suddenly, my brother came and provoked me. In return, I became very angry to the point that I forgot about the voice that was speaking. Then within a twinkling of the eye, the Rapture took place! In shock I shouted, “THE RAPTURE HAS TAKEN PLACE”!!! Then my wife who was pregnant during the vision checked her stomach, but the baby had been caught up to meet the Lord! continue here http://lifeboatchristianministry..com/2015/04/i-missed-rapture.html?showComment=1428882858584#c2980547208005266239

Re: I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) by Nobody: 12:57am On Apr 13, 2015
pray for me too
Re: I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) by SamFay(m): 12:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Lot of weirdos and freaks here tonight... undecided
Re: I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) by slap1(m): 4:31am On Apr 13, 2015
Reality check. Thanks.
Re: I Missed The Rapture ( Divine Revelation) by Debeloved87(m): 10:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
you are welcome sir
slap1:
Reality check. Thanks.

(1) (Reply)

Interesting Message Or Heresy: Pst Chris Says Jesus Is No Longer The Way / Muslims Are CURRENTLY MASSIVELY Reverting To Christianity / Stop Speaking In Tongues Nd Lying In English (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.