Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,160 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:10 PM

What Was Your Best Football Moment This Past Weekend? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What Was Your Best Football Moment This Past Weekend? (445 Views)

#epl #ten Things We Learnt This Past Week / See The Moment A BBC Journalist Begged Enyeama Before He Left The Camp..photo / Best Football(soccer) Tips (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What Was Your Best Football Moment This Past Weekend? by Rotdavdara(m): 1:39am On Apr 13, 2015
Sometimes (most times), it is hard to track and follow most of the games played in Europe especially if you are a fan of football and not just a me-and-my-club kind of person. A lot happens in a jiffy (especially on Saturdays): goals are scored and missed; red cards, late goals and all. But thank God for the news and livescore apps and more.

Having said all that, I'd like to ask you: What was the best thing you saw in football this past weekend? What was that moment that left an indelible memory and will probably stay till the next weekend comes around?

I'll go first. Chelsea scoring in the 88th minute against QPR and Sevilla holding Barcelona to a 2 - 2 draw were my best footballing moments this past weekend.

What's yours?

(1) (Reply)

All Merrybet Members Must Log In Or Register Through This Link .pick Your Games / Oshoala: I Want Us To Play Like Real Madrid / Cech To Join Arsenal This Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.