Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,371 members, 7,819,336 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 02:39 PM

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation - Satellite TV Technology - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Satellite TV Technology / Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation (37173 Views)

Strong Srt4922a HD Decoder And Dish Plus Lnb For Sale / Startimes Gemini+ Decoder Installation: HELP!! / Startimes Slashes Bouquet Prices (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Promxy94(m): 4:02am On Apr 13, 2015
Please house I need the price of these paytv and installation cost...
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by HooxJnr(m): 4:18am On Apr 13, 2015
Presently, a startimes decoder goes for 1,000 but you have to pay for four months subscription of #600. Total cost is #3,400 (600 x 4 + 1,000). You can only get it at this price from an accredited dealer. Installation is not too difficult, you can do it yourself.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by darelar(m): 4:27am On Apr 13, 2015
HooxJnr:
Presently, a startimes decoder goes for 1,000 but you have to pay for four months subscription of #600. Total cost is #3,400 (600 x 4 + 1,000). You can only get it at this price from an accredited dealer. Installation is not too difficult, you can do it yourself.
how can one subscribe with 600 without going to their office? Any trusted agent that sell for that price
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by HooxJnr(m): 4:29am On Apr 13, 2015
darelar:
how can one subscribe with 600 without going to their office? Any trusted agent that sell for that price

Use quickteller platform on Atm

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Promxy94(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2015
Sorry I just found out that the one that people use here is the one with a dish how much does it go for?

Cc Hooxjnr
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by HooxJnr(m): 2:19pm On Apr 13, 2015
Promxy94:
Sorry I just found out that the one that people use here is the one with a dish how much does it go for?

Cc Hooxjnr

The price of a dish is between 2500 to 3000 added to the initial calculation. It seems the latest decoders use antenna instead of dish. You can verify from any accredited dealer. Txs
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Promxy94(m): 2:42pm On Apr 13, 2015
Am greatful
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Ameboperoo(m): 5:56pm On Apr 14, 2015
Promxy94:

Cc Hooxjnr
This one that uses dish goes for 12600 with 3 months subscription. It's sold with doll dish and d smart card.

1 Like

Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by unikazzy(m): 8:44am On Apr 15, 2015
HooxJnr:

The price of a dish is between 2500 to 3000 added to the initial calculation. It seems the latest decoders use antenna instead of dish. You can verify from any accredited dealer. Txs
d one that use dish is a HD decoder it's quiet different from d rest
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by HooxJnr(m): 11:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Thanks for the contributions guys, I really appreciate. I just tried answer to the op based on my little knowledge.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by All4good: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2015
Ameboperoo:

This one that uses dish goes for 12600 with 3 months subscription. It's sold with doll dish and d smart card.

@Ameboperoo, do you know of any accredited agent that I can deal with? Please drop contact no. if any. Thanks.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Ameboperoo(m): 8:04pm On Apr 21, 2015
All4good:

@Ameboperoo, do you know of any accredited agent that I can deal with? Please drop contact no. if any. Thanks.
Depends on your location.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by guass(m): 12:14am On Apr 23, 2015
Ameboperoo:

For the accurate price of startimes or starsat, purchase and help with activation: winsco24@gmail.com
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by guass(m): 12:16am On Apr 23, 2015
Ameboperoo:

LOCATION no more a barrier.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by Ameboperoo(m): 10:10am On Apr 23, 2015
guass:

LOCATION no more a barrier.
I just checked their website and and it's stated #9,000.
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by guass(m): 10:57pm On Apr 23, 2015
Ameboperoo:

I just checked their website and and it's stated #9,000.
Ya right
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by stockbull(m): 9:20am On Oct 25, 2015
best android and iPhone utility apps
www.wificallingiphone.com
WiFi free calling, forget about cellular data
.charge your android with plant pot
www.wificallingiphone.com
latest phone and their release date
Re: Price Of A New Startimes Decoder And Installation by vernicool: 1:47am On Feb 15, 2017
Please help me activate my startime smart card no 01831664803

(1) (Reply)

Internet Tv/streaming Setup 2021 / 2in1 Set Up ( W4/7 And Astra 2b ) / ​nigeria Has No Power To Regulate DSTV Prices — ​multichoice

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.