Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,151 members, 7,953,576 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 07:29 PM

Make Money Through The Social Media!!! - Business To Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Make Money Through The Social Media!!! (2777 Views)

Make Money Through Federal Government Project (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 1:04pm On May 09, 2015
Sent shocked
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:45am On May 10, 2015
Good morning, hope you're having a great weekend cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 11:25pm On May 10, 2015
Good evening, what a wonderful weekend, well like I say, it's not all about the partying now but the thoughts of what you and I will be doing in the next 10, 20, 30 years of our lives
Think over this and have a beautiful week ahead cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:09am On May 11, 2015
Good morning shocked

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:48am On May 17, 2015
Good morning and happy weekend cool
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by chinedulivingstone(m): 3:59pm On May 17, 2015
Hi my mail ukahachinedu279@yahoo.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:30am On May 18, 2015
Sent
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:31am On May 18, 2015
Good morning all, it's yet another week,
hoping to make impart in more lives cool
JOIN THE TEAM OF ENTREPRENEURS TODAY
#YPR

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 7:45am On May 21, 2015
Good morning all and it's a pleasure to serve.
Keep your comments coming, and keep racking up the brains for something Big shocked
Have a wonderful day

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by folba(m): 10:41am On May 21, 2015
Hello would love to join the train.Email-folba90@gmail.com.Thanks
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:49am On May 21, 2015
Sent
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 12:34pm On May 21, 2015
Hope you all are having a great day.
Mid day quote...

Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by henry255: 11:06pm On Aug 01, 2015
kennethkaycee:
Sent
Lucynora5@gmail.com
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 10:46am On Aug 02, 2015
No more emails accepted, see my topic on "Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur".

https://www.nairaland.com/kennethkaycee/topics
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by henry255: 3:53pm On Aug 02, 2015
kennethkaycee:
No more emails accepted, see my topic on "Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur".

https://www.nairaland.com/kennethkaycee/topics

It's all about veema right?
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:00am On Aug 03, 2015
Not at all
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by henry255: 8:56am On Aug 03, 2015
kennethkaycee:
Not at all
Then spill it. Cos bro, I can't seem to find any new information from your link
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 4:49pm On Aug 03, 2015
henry255:

Then spill it. Cos bro, I can't seem to find any new information from your link

@Henry
if I tell you about the info here on Nairaland, you know I'm sharing the information with the world and the way I make my money is to sell top notch information, hence I'm called an Infopreneur.
Now tell me how I would make my own money giving out free info
Any ideas
so if you like to enjoy my latest info, read about my article titled "Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur"
Awaiting your take on this new one
Happy Viewing
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by henry255: 8:16pm On Aug 03, 2015
kennethkaycee:

@Henry
if I tell you about the info here on Nairaland, you know I'm sharing the information with the world and the way I make my money is to sell top notch information, hence I'm called an Infopreneur.
Now tell me how I would make my own money giving out free info
Any ideas
so if you like to enjoy my latest info, read about my article titled "Becoming A Successful Entrepreneur"
Awaiting your take on this new one
Happy Viewing

I see.
In other words, you have come to sell your ebook just like your co info marketers always do.

See let me tell you, as much as information is power and for you to have gained the knowledge through rigorous means does not warrant coming here. Obviously that information ain't making you money rather it widened your horizon. You sell the information you claim to know via ebook.
Virtually every ebook seller has never applied what they sell.

Going by topics, quite inspiring though but you stand to prove how knowing that, had earned you 6 figures order than MLM.

I am a member of alliance in motion Global. I earn residual income and that has been sustaining me for that past 6 months. So my brother, Nigerians are far more wiser than your gimmicks. You might as well try a different medium.

Whatever information u wish to disseminate via the mode of sales is on wide spread on the internet. Only naive people will succumb
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by kennethkaycee(m): 8:57pm On Aug 03, 2015
@ Henry
Please don't make my post all about you, when you read something and you ain't given to it, you move on.
I won't like you using sensitive words that can blacklist my post.
The use of the word MLM is sensitive and you put my article at risk this I won't take lightly or I may have to report you to the moderators.
You have my contact through my signature, if you need to make this a kind of chat where I can enlighten you more, you know what to do.
Please do not reply me on this thread as you are making this topic about your personal thing.
I believe you would do the right thing.
Thanks
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by henry255: 12:00pm On Aug 04, 2015
@kennethkaycee
You amaze me. Your thread is not about me bro.
You can't put up something for sale without elaborating vividly on the need and benefits that comes with it.

Telling people to withdraw from mini importation without stating a more profitable and stress-free alternative is not the right approach.

Eg: If I smoke cigarette and you present weed as a healthy alternative, you have to do the needful by explaining how your weed is better. That's why you are a marketer.

Don't feel discouraged or insulted but I'm speaking my mind so if I see the need to buy then I will patronize u.

If my post is offensive to you then obviously I am telling the truth.

Goodluck
Re: Make Money Through The Social Media!!! by abbeyforex(m): 3:23am On Aug 05, 2015
henry255:
@kennethkaycee
You amaze me. Your thread is not about me bro.
You can't put up something for sale without elaborating vividly on the need and benefits that comes with it.

Telling people to withdraw from mini importation without stating a more profitable and stress-free alternative is not the right approach.

Eg: If I smoke cigarette and you present weed as a healthy alternative, you have to do the needful by explaining how your weed is better. That's why you are a marketer.

Don't feel discouraged or insulted but I'm speaking my mind so if I see the need to buy then I will patronize u.

If my post is offensive to you then obviously I am telling the truth.

Goodluck

Correct !

(1) (2) (Reply)

Suppliers Of Expression Weavons Needed Asap / Shop & Ship To Nigeria From US With FREE US Address / Equipment Needed For Lease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.