Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,486 members, 7,954,867 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 11:19 AM

Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira (2008 Views)

250 Graduates Establish Toothpick Factory In Ondo / Stanbic's N60,250,000 Recovered From A Supermarket In Port-Harcourt / Why Is A Bag Of Pure Water Now 250 Naira And A Sachet 20 Naira? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Nobody: 11:31am On Apr 13, 2015

1 Like

Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by shaddi(m): 11:32am On Apr 13, 2015
Yes.. But I think you should fix the price around 500#

1 Like

Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by darnley16(m): 11:33am On Apr 13, 2015
Depends on how it looks, but if it looks like this, then No

1 Like

Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by vislabraye(m): 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
ayiddalal:
I am going into middles eastern food. Its bread with meat and sauce (taste more than Shawarma). I am going to sell it at 250 Naira.

I want to know if students in colleges universities polytechnic or other institution can afford it.

You can also give me ideas and location where this business can flourish.

Thanks

If its rich and tastesgood, they will buy it
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 13, 2015
darnley16:
Depends on how it looks, but if it looks like this, then No

How do you want it to be? Give me some ideas

1 Like

Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 13, 2015
vislabraye:

If its rich and tastesgood, they will buy it

It is very rich and taste very good.

Do you think students can afford it?
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by darnley16(m): 11:43am On Apr 13, 2015
ayiddalal:

How do you want it to be? Give me some ideas
just re-read your thread , since you gave me a matured response, in a place like pH it would florish, but bro, 250 as a price tag is a bit much for the average student, in places like GRA also in PH , it could sell for 1000 for one and it will still sell, but if u wanna sell it to students, I'll say 200 would do, its nice by the way bro
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by thomasina: 11:48am On Apr 13, 2015
ayiddalal:
I am going into middles eastern food. Its bread with meat and sauce (taste more than Shawarma). I am going to sell it at 250 Naira.
I want to know if students in colleges universities polytechnic or other institution can afford it.
Thanks
I think u shud first find out how much the big fast foods (Mr Biggs & co) sell d real hotdog or shawama in the area u wish to sell urs, then u may determine ur price from there. Definitely u will need to sell urs a lot more lower so students can buy from u rather than d Mr Biggs & co. Understand?
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by vislabraye(m): 11:49am On Apr 13, 2015
ayiddalal:

It is very rich and taste very good.

Do you think students can afford it?

They can. But the idea is to have other cheaper options. Just try and see how well it sells
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Nobody: 11:50am On Apr 13, 2015
darnley16:
just re-read your thread , since you gave me a matured response, in a place like pH it would florish, but bro, 250 as a price tag is a bit much for the average student, in places like GRA also in PH , it could sell for 1000 for one and it will still sell, but if u wanna sell it to students, I'll say 200 would do, its nice by the way bro

Thank you for reply. We are going to start small for now if we succeed, we will sell it in atleast 30 states in the Federation. If you are interested.. stay in touch.
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 13, 2015
thomasina:

I think u shud first find out how much the big fast foods (Mr Biggs & co) sell d real hotdog or shawama in the area u wish to sell urs, then u may determine ur price from there. Definitely u will need to sell urs a lot more lower so students can buy from u rather than d Mr Biggs & co. Understand?

In most places they sell it at 500 naira but ours is cheaper and taste better because we cut alot of expenses and we have a farm.
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by darnley16(m): 11:55am On Apr 13, 2015
ayiddalal:

Thank you for reply. We are going to start small for now if we succeed, we will sell it in atleast 30 states in the Federation. If you are interested.. stay in touch.
definatly will bro, more grease to ur elbow in ur endevours
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by olamibiddy(f): 11:58am On Apr 13, 2015
It will be good @ 200 in as much dat u are selling for students. U can place it around there hostels by 8am. Be neat with it, with good customer relationship, it will surely move. Wishing u all d best.
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Enoquin(f): 6:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
Make it a round figure, so you won't constantly be battling for N50 change. Either N200 or N300 with a bottle of nestle water (that small one)

2 Likes

Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Chuksab: 7:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
Hello,
How many pieces can you produce per day?
If your produce is much, then #250 is OK leveraging on marginal profit but if its not much sell higher. You shouldn't target everybody.

#Food business - unending cashflow#

You can hit me on pmchuksatgmail.com.
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by HopeAtHand: 1:44pm On Jul 20, 2015
ayiddalal:

We are looking forward to open branches in 30 states of the federation.

If you are interested. Stay in touch.

Thanks

Since you assure it tastes good, and its affordable, do some promotions and open shop in Choba Junction,,Uniport by the East west road and u'll make money..

And Open shop in GRA opposite the Genesis Cinema and close to Casablanca nite club, you're in business..for casablance, make it N500 if you want your meal/snack to be regarded.
Re: Will You Purchase This @ 250 Naira by Pidggin(f): 10:45pm On Jul 22, 2015
It looks nice and yummy. Once you can establish your brand, you will succeed.

(1) (Reply)

Make Money With This Idea Before May 29th / 10 Units Fashion Room/make-up Studio Mirrors For Sale / High Resolution Led Screens Available In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.