Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,023 members, 7,953,065 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 10:10 AM

Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 (1269 Views)

Lagos Slum Where Residents Live With Snakes, Crocodiles (photos) / I'm Relocating My Family From Europe To Nigeria, Please Advice / Nigeria Students Live With Discrimination In India (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by walexysos: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2015
pls house am planning to travel to uk or germany with $5000 with me minus visa and airfare.i want to know maybe the money is ok till i find a job
Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by guccimilan(m): 12:29pm On Apr 13, 2015
My brother,before you consider getting job in a place like Germany you have to think of the language and permit of stay ( Auswise) without which you can't do anything unless you are getting an assistance from someone here using there till u get urs
$5000 can last you up to ten months in Germany but with a help of someone here for directions.

I think you will need a help to direct you either in the UK or Germany.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by worry357: 12:57pm On Apr 13, 2015
walexysos:
pls house am planning to travel to uk or germany with $5000 with me minus visa and airfare.i want to know maybe the money is ok till i find a job

Have you thought that you need to get a working visa for the UK or for Germany.
You will not just be able to get a leagal job without this.
Hope that you are not planning to enter and be an illegal! Your cash money will not stay with you very long as an illegal with the people that you will encounter!
What are your job skills? Do you have any qualifications or experience that an employer can see?
Have you noted that Germany speaks a different language which you will need to learn before getting a job?

Better to think what you can set up with that money at home.

1 Like

Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by walexysos: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
worry357:

Have you thought that you need to get a working visa for the UK or for Germany.
You will not just be able to get a leagal job without this.
Hope that you are not planning to enter and be an illegal! Your cash money will not stay with you very long as an illegal with the people that you will encounter!
What are your job skills? Do you have any qualifications or experience that an employer can see?
Have you noted that Germany speaks a different language which you will need to learn before getting a job?

Better to think what you can set up with that money at home.

thanks, am thinking of changing my status as soon as i find a job
Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by walexysos: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
guccimilan:
My brother,before you consider getting job in a place like Germany you have to think of the language and permit of stay ( Auswise) without which you can't do anything unless you are getting an assistance from someone here using there till u get urs
$5000 can last you up to ten months in Germany but with a help of someone here for directions.

I think you will need a help to direct you either in the UK or Germany.

thanks
Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by ifegy: 6:09pm On Apr 13, 2015
walexysos:

But how do you intend to find a legal job without the right status in the first place? Please re-think this whole thing; it's not a good idea at all.
Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by Moana(f): 10:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
walexysos:

grin lolz
Re: Best Coutries In Europe To Live With $5,000 by 19naia(m): 3:16am On Apr 14, 2015
With your plan, you may be better off investing or saving the $5k in Nigeria.. And maybe just go to EU broke.. Imagine going with all that money and a plan, and then find yourself deported back to Naija with no money or plan and with a marked record to bar you from entry into any appealing country in the world...
$5k is worth the investment in Nigeria...

(1) (Reply)

All About South Africa / A Message To Nigerians Abroad / Please Do I Have A Chance In Nigeria Or Any Country With This 3 Things

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.