Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,758 members, 7,840,960 topics. Date: Sunday, 26 May 2024 at 06:09 PM

Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section - Nairaland / General (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section (9452 Views)

Another Fake Account O!!! vizkiz is a foolish fake boi / 5 Foolish Things Guys Who Live In The Same Room With Girls In Universities Do / Personal Award For The Most Reasonable And Matured Guy On Romance Section . (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 5:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

I swear! the mods are supposed to block that account for you, you are more than a terrorist over here grin
[size=14pt] shocked
[/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] shocked
[/size]
lipsrsealed
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Smiley vj what you trying to say that I'm fake? angry
[size=14pt] you dont fvvvkin get me?

that steeewpid misclasssy dude of a guy used a girls voice changer app to change his voice...
those links i gave you were the links to the apps he used...
i mentioned u and unibenstudent so you guys wouldn't be confused and mistake the fffvcccker for a girl....

^catch me now^ ? [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 5:47pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

lipsrsealed
[size=14pt] 44 and fvckin counting grin [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:48pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
- they upload someone's else pix to decieve us thinking we guys are fools, meet them in real life and you will realize they are nothing but iguanas. May thunder begin to strike all the ladies using fake DPs to decieve us angry

-they say dry jokes and some stvpid mumu guyz will start liking the post and quoting them with "lmao" or "lwkmd" jez like what a brickheaded guy did today to one of rokia.tu's comment, she commented something like "undecided" and the dunce quoted her with "lwkm" stvpid guy angry

sad
I think you are the dumb one, because that dude was laughing at the pic attached to that post. Calling someone brickheaded falsely just to back up your dumb azz thread obviously shows who the brickheaded dude is.

SMH for some people like, seriously.
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . . . lwkmd4hoooooo
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I thought i waz the craziest guy on NL tho, never knew i gat oga at the top grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
I'm not talking about that lol. I believe it was someone else talking anyway. But my comment was for this thread. You used Orijin101 and my convention as an example and I asked are you saying I'm fake.

stevengerrard:
[size=14pt] you dont fvvvkin get me?

that steeewpid misclasssy dude of a guy used a girls voice changer app to change his voice...
those links i gave you were the links to the apps he used...
i mentioned u and unibenstudent so you guys wouldn't be confused and mistake the fffvcccker for a girl....

^catch me now^ ? [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

Buahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahaha. . . . . . . . lwkmd4hoooooo
gringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringringrin

I thought i waz the craziest guy on NL tho, never knew i gat oga at the top grin
[size=14pt] ^in mr ibu's voice^ na them go taya o grin [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 5:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:
I'm not talking about that lol. I believe it was someone else talking anyway. But my comment was for this thread. You used Orijin101 and my convention as an example and I asked are you saying I'm fake.

[size=14pt] yea...

maybe it is another person wink [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:08pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:

[size=14pt] ^in mr ibu's voice^ na them go taya o grin [/size]
I'm sure seu.n will soon inform the C.E.Os of Yahoomail, Gmail and co to block you from registering sef grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:10pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

undecided ?
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

undecided ?

Lost in translation jst ignore it. So hw r u? grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:14pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Lost in translation jst ignore it. So hw r u? grin
undecided
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:15pm On Apr 13, 2015
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

I'm so vexed right now! angry
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm so vexed right now! angry
Y? lipsrsealed
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:28pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

Y? lipsrsealed
don't mind me, jez kidding cheesy
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
I think you are the dumb one, because that dude was laughing at the pic attached to that post. Calling someone brickheaded falsely just to back up your dumb azz thread obviously shows who the brickheaded dude is.

SMH for some people like, seriously.
*middle_finger. . .
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

*middle_finger. . .
right back at your dumb azz.
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 13, 2015
rokiatu:
right back at your dumb azz.
Eff_you!
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

don't mind me, jez kidding cheesy

kiss
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 6:36pm On Apr 13, 2015
Chiam55:

kiss
Aw waz ur day bae?
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stevengerrard: 7:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

I'm sure seu.n will soon inform the C.E.Os of Yahoomail, Gmail and co to block you from registering sef grin
[size=14pt] him no fit try am...
ah dey increase him registered members status grin [/size]
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 7:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
aisha007:
[size=14pt] feel like exposing all those fake monikers today grin [/size]
Na me go first expose u
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 7:37pm On Apr 13, 2015
stevengerrard:
Werey u don break my record of 22 account,well orijin101 still dey ma back...You are the first,am the second, orijn101 is the third 3rd gringrin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 13, 2015
stephenqueen:

Werey u don break my record of 22 account,well orijin101 still dey ma back...You are the first,am the second, orijn101 is the third 3rd gringrin
see craze men dem. . . grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by stephenqueen: 9:04pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

see craze men dem. . . grin
gringringrin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by KingTom(m): 10:24pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:
- they upload someone's else pix to decieve us thinking we guys are fools, meet them in real life and you will realize they are nothing but iguanas. May thunder begin to strike all the ladies using fake DPs to decieve us angry

-they say dry jokes and some stvpid mumu guyz will start liking the post and quoting them with "lmao" or "lwkmd" jez like what a brickheaded guy did today to one of rokia.tu's comment, she commented something like "undecided" and the dunce quoted her with "lwkm" stvpid guy angry

-they create attention seeking threads and some dvmb mods will move it to the headquarter with immediate effect. angry

-they come over here to form virgin Mary for us while their morrafvckin kitty-cats is already a clammy stinky sperm deposited one, if you ever claim virgin for us here again while you are not, may ogun turn you to a transgender human being angry

-they upload their smelly padded rough asses for us to see and some lowlife horrny _voyeur dudes will keep on opening threads about them, the thunder that will strike those guyz is still dancing sekem in hell fire angry

-they claim they don't like d!cks while their already expanded pvssies is ready to take in 25d!cks at a time, even a fully grown man's head e.g (kingtom's head as big as it is) can enter their pvssies without stress angry

-they come here to form holy holy but meet them in real life, they will lash your d!ck till it bends even on a 1st date, awon oloriburuku eda angry

-they come here to broadcast how guys mail them but the main truth about them is that a guy has never approahed them in real or even online, they are only flabbergasted coz that the 1st time a guy sent them PM, _foolish girls angry

-they come here to run after and confesses their love to already successful guy over here, don't go and stick to that brother vulcanizer that has been asking you out for years now, you never suffer at all, this is jez the beginning!!! angry

keep calm and ignore NL chics angry
IDIIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:

IDIIOT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin
what i do na
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by KingTom(m): 10:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

what i do na
Nothing boss, jez carry on grin
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2015
KingTom:
Nothing boss, jez carry on grin
I dey under the influence of orijin when i create this thread ooo, no be my fault cry
Re: Foolish Things Some Girls Do On Romance Section by KingTom(m): 11:27pm On Apr 13, 2015
Orijin101:

I dey under the influence of orijin when i create this thread ooo, no be my fault cry
OK grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Nairalander / Have You Ever Been Falsely Accused : What Was Your Reaction? / Pictures Of Naija Girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.