Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,816 members, 7,817,373 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:10 AM

‘I Didn’t Expect Simeone To Be So Successful’ – Suker On Atletico, Madrid And Th - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / ‘I Didn’t Expect Simeone To Be So Successful’ – Suker On Atletico, Madrid And Th (469 Views)

Manchester United Shows Interest On Atletico Madrid Striker,see Who / We Can’t Pay Super Falcons Because We Didn’t Expect Them To Win-sports Minister / Atletico Madrid Coach Diego Simeone To Replace Under Fire Mourinho In Chelsea (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

‘I Didn’t Expect Simeone To Be So Successful’ – Suker On Atletico, Madrid And Th by Moh4newsafrica(f): 12:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
EXCLUSIVE: Former Blancos striker Davor Suker talks about his old colleagues and former clubs ahead of a tantalising Madrid derby in Tuesday’s UCL last eight first legs

By Ante Buskulic

Former Real Madrid striker Davor Suker is hoping Atletico’s recent dominance of their city rivals will prompt a backlash from Carlo Ancelotti’s men when they meet in the Champions League quarter-finals on Tuesday.

Atletico have won four and drawn two of their six meetings this season and Suker, now the president of the Croatian Football Federation, is expecting a reaction from Cristiano Ronaldo and Co.

“Atletico were stronger in their recent meetings but that could also give Real greater motivation,” Suker, 47, told Goal. “We will see. It is great to have Croatian players in such a clash but I sure hope Real win. I would love to see my old club in the Berlin final.”

read more>>>>>>>>>>>>>>http://newsafricanow.com/i-didnt-expect-simeone-to-be-so-successful-suker-on-atletico-madrid-and-the-clasico/

(1) (Reply)

Spa / FIFA President Sepp Blatter Retires / Funny Barcelona

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.