Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,100 members, 7,811,095 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 11:17 PM

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos (1470 Views)

Man Grabs Anita Joseph Butt In Viral Photo, Fans React / Anita Joseph Shows Off Her Curves In Jean / Anita Joseph Shows Off Boobs On IG, Fans Blast Her. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos by Nobody: 1:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
The actress shares the photo of herself rocking just yellow bikini as she swim in a pool. You like it? See more photos below

http://www.alertnaija.com/2015/04/nollywood-actress-anita-joseph-shows.html

Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos by jeffizy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2015
Op..Are you sure she's flashing her boobs or trying to get help?
Seems she broke her neck to me. grin
Re: Nollywood Actress, Anita Joseph Shows Off Her B**bs In New Photos by Nobody: 2:05pm On Apr 13, 2015
jeffizy:
Op..Are you sure she's flashing her boobs or trying to get help?
Seems she broke her neck to me. grin

The picture is too racy, so that's why you ain't seeing those 'things' here. Anyway, if you will like to see more pics why don't click on the pics. grin wink Then you'll grok my post

(1) (Reply)

Asteroids Will Wipe Out Mankind In September 2015 / Which Of Lynxxx's Hairdo Do You Prefer? (photos) / Audio: Shakiti Bobo, Female Version For The Club Addicts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.