Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,291 members, 7,836,280 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:08 AM

Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. (3080 Views)

Top Ten Hottest And Best Rappers In Nigeria 2016 / Top 10 Most Beautiful Daughters Of African Presidents With Photos / Who Are Your Top 10 Best Rappers Both Dead And Alive.. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Iyamar(f): 2:34pm On Apr 13, 2015
1. Olamide
2. Phynofino
3. Sarkodie
4. Mi Abaga
5. Ice prince.
Who is ur favorite Rapper?

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by shaboti: 2:38pm On Apr 13, 2015
Remove that number one and two, den continu

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Willaimsbrick(m): 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ode the list is not complete without this two RAPPERS!!!!!

VECTOR AND REMINISCE

1 Share

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by OgenemaroKessy(m): 2:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Phyno Fino. Sarkodie and Olamide are My Best. Thou where is M.I.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Iyamar(f): 2:43pm On Apr 13, 2015
shaboti:
Remove that number one and two, den continu
why?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Iyamar(f): 2:45pm On Apr 13, 2015
Mi

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by ManUtdholic: 2:51pm On Apr 13, 2015
Willaimsbrick:

VECTOR AND REMINISCE
Beta pikin
Reminisce alaga flow dabi propane Igbo lami shit no cocaine

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by channelz: 2:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
-
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Yustash001(m): 5:55pm On Apr 13, 2015
Sarkodie and Mr Incredible are my favorites......Sarkodie should be number one....

1 Like

Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Nobody: 5:56pm On Apr 13, 2015
Where is Jesse jagz?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by sKeetz(m): 1:51pm On May 05, 2015
rokiatu:
Where is Jesse jagz?

Jesse wetin undecided
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by Kingblingz(m): 4:53pm On May 05, 2015
OP Point of correction Olamide,Sark nd Phyno are indigenous rappers,if u are talking abt real Rappers then u give it to 1. VECTOR THA VIPER 2. MI 3. ICE PRINCE 4. AKA 5. JARGO
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by hatux: 4:58pm On May 05, 2015
Willaimsbrick:

VECTOR AND REMINISCE
Don't mind 'em... The three best rappers in Africa are Sarkodie, Jesse jags and Vector tha Viper... All others are just followers...
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by stefanlover: 6:33pm On May 05, 2015
sKeetz:

Jesse wetin undecided
do you have reading difficulty?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by youngberry001(m): 7:07pm On May 05, 2015
kaiiii wereris mah vector tha viper......... dat dude is a crazy rapper
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by ginawest(f): 7:17pm On May 05, 2015
phyno dha boss!
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by sKeetz(m): 7:52pm On May 05, 2015
stefanlover:
do you have reading difficulty?

Are you mad Did I quote you

Woman wrapper angry
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by willbob(m): 11:23pm On May 05, 2015
Obidi pon bidi. Is number one.
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by stefanlover: 5:02am On May 06, 2015
sKeetz:

Are you mad Did I quote you

Woman wrapper angry
All these frustrated men on this forum. Who said I was a man?
Re: Check Out The Pictures Of African Best Rappers. by sKeetz(m): 7:35am On May 06, 2015
stefanlover:
All these frustrated men on this forum. Who said I was a man?

IDFWU undecided

(1) (Reply)

Yaya Toure’s Baby Mama Says He Doesn’t Pay Child Support Without Unclad Selfies / 2ndary School Boy & Girl Go Hard & Too Far In A Dancing Competition.Pix Go Viral / My Boyfriend Screams During Sex, He Enjoys It- Pat Ugwu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.