Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,879 members, 7,821,061 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:40 AM

Web Design Training For LAZY LEARNERS - Certification And Training Adverts - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Certification And Training Adverts / Web Design Training For LAZY LEARNERS (766 Views)

Offshore Survey Training For Oil & Gas Experienced/non Experienced Professionals / Primavera, Ms-project, Autocad & Web Design Training In Abuja 08171274590 / Web Design Training For Beginners (FREE) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Web Design Training For LAZY LEARNERS by Akinola1990(m): 4:17pm On Apr 13, 2015
Web Design Training For LAZY LEARNERS

The world wide web is growing to become the biggest source of money making channel. In fact, few years from now the worth of a web page will be more expensive than a plot of land in Lekki or Abuja.

PROOF...
Just recently, Linda Ikeji's blog worth grew from millions of Naira to over 1.4 Billion Naira.
Now that's some money you wish to had in your account. Also, few months ago, JUMIA dot COM was sold to MTN and other companies at an estimated sum of 10 Billion Naira. YES!!! 10 Billion Naira.
THE SECRET is simple and I am here to give it to you. This is the same SECRET that Mark Zuckerberg (CEO of Facebook) used and became the youngest Billionaire in the world.

BEFORE YOU CONTINUE READINNG...
It will interest you to know that the internet has produced Trillions of Dollars for web developers and provided employments to thousands of youths. I am one of those who has benefited from the abundant wealth opportunities of the internet.
Now, what makes a person successful is the ability to respond to opportunities swiftly. In case you've forgotten, Nigeria unemployment rate has hit 53% with 20% of unemployed youth ending up as drug addict and armed robbers.

Because I want you to be successful and not rely on
government for job opportunities which are not there, I
have come up with a simple techniques that will empower you financially for life even if you're lazy.

THE SECRET IS THIS:
A lot of young business guys and corporate bodies are out there with web innovations but do not know how to implement it. BY LEARNING HOW TO DESIGN A WEBSITE OR WEB APPLICATIONS you will be able to get contracts from this guys or build for yourself that ideal website you have been dreaming of all by yourself.

WAIT A MINUTE....
I know, taking a web designing course means you have to cram some codes and this could be so soo sooo boring. I understand!
Here's the good news. You can learn how to design a
website web applications, build mobile application without learning any codes.

Its as simple as ABC, even your grandma can do it without hassle.
Within 20Hours of intensive training, you are set to start designing any website or web application, mobile apps either for yourself or for your new clients.
This is no gimmicks, its as real as the beats of your heart.

MY PROMISE.
By taking this training I guarantee you will be able to take any web design job for any of the following categories and complete them in less than a day.
1. Designing of e-store like JUMIA in 6 Hours
2. Designing a website in 2 hour
3. Designing a entertainment/news blog like PULSE Ng in 4 hours
4. Designing a web based app for school portal, web payment, sms website, web hosting site like ONENET SERVERS, website like WIKIPEDIA, search engine like GOOGLE, social network like FACEBOOK and lots more.
5. Develop a mobile app for e-store, community etc

Reach me on my contacts and let get started. I will teach you privately or send you my materials, a personal guide on how to design a website, e-commerce store like Jumia, design a blog like Naij and more without using code and put you through all the way on how to generate traffic to your website. No code, No hassle & its No joke.
Mobile; 08136386437.
Toll Free; 07031673248.
BBM; 2A533CCA
EMAIL; stelcommng@live.com

(1) (Reply)

DVD Video Training Courses on PMP, Certified Ethical H*cker, CISSP, ITIL, SSCP.. / Sage Accpac (sage 300 ERP) Training Program / Best Primavera P6 & Ms Project Training In Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.