Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,850 members, 7,817,517 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria By Celebrities - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria By Celebrities (1047 Views)

The 10 Most Ridiculous Products Endorsed By Celebrities / See The Most Scandalous Dresses Ever Worn By Celebrities! / Do THIS Twice Daily To Burn BELLY FLAB - Top Secret By Celebrities (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria By Celebrities by samson132(m): 5:18pm On Apr 13, 2015
This article is targeted at giving you basic information about starting a mini-importation business in Nigeria with as low as N10,000 only and build it up to a profitable business that can start generating you as much as N100,000 – N300,000 within the next 12months. 2014 is almost getting to an end and there is need to start preparation for 2015 so that you can make it a successful year.

Straight to the point, Mini-importation business has to do with buying goods from abroad and reselling in Nigeria for good profit. Contrary to believe of some individuals that you will need huge capital to start importation business, na lie! With as low as N10,000, you can start mini-importation business in Nigeria. But, the truth be told, the more money you start with, the more profit you shall be generating from mini-importation business. Take for example, you start with N10,000 and imported some goods that you sold and generated 100% profit from. That means you will turn your N10,000 capital to N20,000 only. If i started with N100,000 and i also imported goods that i sold for 100% profit, i will turn my own N100,000 to N200,000. I guess you can spot the difference.

So, it’s adviceable that you start with some reasonable amount of money when setting out. If capital is your challenge, you can start small and build up your capital. By experience, it takes within 30days to receive your imported goods and get them sold and h=generate your profit from mini-importation business in Nigeria.

There are several websites that are ASIA based and USA based from where you can buy goods from abroad. You need no import license or whatsoever. You need no domiciliary account. All you need to start importing goods from abroad is your ATM CARD (VISA or MASTER) issued by any of our Nigerian banks like GTB, FIRST BANK, DIAMOND BANK, ECOBANK, ZENITH BANK etc. The ATM card is merely needed to make payment for goods we shall buy.

Take for example, one of the common websites where Nigerian mini-importers buy from is ALIEXPRESS.com. When you get to this website, you will have to register with the website (it’s free). Just your email address, name, phone number and some trivia stuffs are needed to get you registered. It’s as simple as registering a facebook account. Once registered, you can start searching on their website for goods you may be interested in. There are several merchants on their website who are representatives of businesses in China. ALIEXPRESS serves as a platform where SELLERS and BUYERS (ME AND YOU) meet and transact business. Aliexpress serves as the middleman and moderator to ensure fair play.

Obviously, you need to have identified the products that are in high demand and which you know people will be interested in buying from you before you even import them from places like aliexpress. Once you are set to order from aliexpress, you will need your bank’s ATM CARD to make payment. They charge your naira ATM CARD in dollars based on the exchange rate for the day from your bank.

When you have paid, your order will be processed within 3days and will be sent via the means of shipping your seller agreed with you and the TRACKING NUMBER of your shipment sent to you for monitoring. Most Nigerians into mini-importation business uses FREE SHIPPING option. This is often slow and take up to 25days before it’s delivered to you in Nigeria via post office but it’s FREE. Options like DHL takes less than 6days to deliver to you in Nigeria but it’s a bit pricey.

When your goods arrive in Nigeria, with some great marketing strategies, you can sell off your goods within a week and cash your profit. Marketing strategies like:

Handbills
Facebook Adverts
Selling to shops
Radio Adverts
Tv adverts
Selling to co-workers
Selling to church/mosque members
Selling at large congregations etc

You can start if you like @ http://www.amazingweightlose.com/import.htm
Re: How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria By Celebrities by amazingfatlose(m): 7:29pm On May 23, 2015
cool
Re: How To Start Mini-importation Business In Nigeria By Celebrities by samson132(m): 9:05am On Jun 07, 2015
What do u think about dis post

(1) (Reply)

Hon Patrick Obahiagbon On Xenophobic Attacks In South Africa: / Daughter Writes Emotional Tribute One Year After Amaka Igwe Death / Three Men From Bayelsa Trekking For Buhari Now In Benue State (see Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.