Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,663 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:11 PM

Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! (1325 Views)

Asisat Oshoala Scores A Goal For Liverpool On Her Debut / Mikel Captain Chelsea In Fa Cup and his first goal for 2014 / Mikel Obi Scores His First Premier League Goal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 11:08am On Sep 07, 2006
O-o-oh men!
I don't want to know in how many games Igwe has played for france but
Whoever watched that france/italy euro qualifier match will agree with me Henry has transformed his club form into something tangible for his country. Frenchmen were just awesome and i see them winning euro 2008 cup.Govou scored some two splendid goals and henry struck a classic one I mean a textbook style.terrific guys, isn'n it men!

How I wish France used Coupet instead of Barthez in WC they would have won.Gattusso,Cannavaro,Zambrotta were too weak to handle Govou,Henry and Ribery.Grosso with his dracula teeth lacked the verve infront of goal.
They defeated Italy 3-1 and gilardino(offsider) scored a consolation for them.

Anyway I laughed my head off when P. Vieira was branded the french octopus for swinging his hands to and fro as if in swimming pool.
bravo france!
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by under18(f): 11:24am On Sep 07, 2006
i feel u girl.
so happy 4 henry
i now feel i watched 2 but
i did not.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by hustler(m): 11:58am On Sep 07, 2006
@ Priscilla

u see them winnin euro 2008 cuz of that fluke win yester day?

Ridiculous.what classic goal did henry score??u must have been watchin another match.

they are still thinkin bout crediting it as a cannavaro own goal and u r here sayin henry scored a classic goal.

It was plain to see the italians were not physically there cuz their league had not kicked off.

we'll see the demolition of france in the return leg no doubt.

it's too early to rejoice.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 1:03pm On Sep 07, 2006
hustler
am so disappointed in you and I mean it!
Which fluke win man? Did you actually see that Govou header score? Isn't that a text book style?henry scored as cannavaro was just watching so stop whinning.
France whooped italy convincingly and  you should swallow the hard fact.WC champions to concede 3 goals with Bufffon in goal is too embarassing for any italian fan.
Get some time off to massage his vertebra since he suffered from back ache dor retrieveing balls from in and outsidre net.

Hey! biko biko! Buffon., the number one ranked goalie in the world even conceded an own goal from inzaghi to draw Lithuania. Coupet just outclassed him.
henry for real up France!
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by loyika(m): 1:13pm On Sep 07, 2006
Well the replay is in november 2007, by that time Italy might be out of range for qualification for the Euros, so Mr Hustler don't hold your breathe, cause the Azzuris still have a long way to go, they are 5 points behind France and Scotland, and the last time i checked only the Top 2 qualify. But like i said LONG WAY TO GO.

http://football.guardian.co.uk/News_Story/0,,1866540,00.html

Prisc pls don't mind anyone ABEG!! cheesy. Here jare!!

http://www.arsenal-mania.com/articles/2893192/The-Arsenal-Henry-makes-France-debut.html

cool GONNER 89
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 1:29pm On Sep 07, 2006
loyinka
good to hear we share same sentiments.
Gunners we are ever united in one thing common sense.may God bless those fingers for silencing hustler for me.The azzuri's are doomed.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by hustler(m): 6:27pm On Sep 07, 2006
Hey! biko biko! Buffon., the number one ranked goalie in the world even conceded an own goal from inzaghi to draw Lithuania. Coupet just outclassed him.
henry for real up France!

[quote][/quote]

now i'm convinced u have been watchin different matches from the one i've been watchin.

cuz the italy vs lithuania i watched had tomas daniveliscus of Livorno score the opener b4 Pippo levelled.

the one u saw had Pippo score an own goal

"INCREDIBILE"(incredible)

Buffon and Coupet are miles apart in terms of quality>don't deny the obvious.

and STOP supportin France cuz of one player.Support the entire team if u have to.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by kitaun(m): 9:10pm On Sep 07, 2006
@Hustler

What makes you think every Arsenal fan supports the French because of only the Henry connection, the french connection is so strong at Arsenal accepted, BUT IS IT ABNORMAL FOR A LINK TO BE ESTABLISHED

Well as case study, i started supporting the French team in 1986 (20 years ago) some chaps here were not even born then and 5 years later i started supporting Arsenal in 1991 so you definitely cant say someone like me supports France because of the Arsenal connection or Henry connection cool

Buffon might be the best goal tender in the world but its obvious that he was not in his elements at all last night cool
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 6:49pm On Sep 08, 2006
I support France because its a good team and I like players let me name them
Coupet,Vieira,Malouda,Thuram, Wiltord,Saha,Makelele,Gallas,and of course IGWE and all those good players.
So just chill my man!

Anyway analysts how do you view Germany's 13-0 over San Can't remeber the name.
I think UEFA should do something to avoid big teams meeting very weak teams.
France hooray!
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Grizzly(m): 6:25pm On Sep 09, 2006
But prisscy, that was obviously an own goal, wink
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 11:50am On Sep 10, 2006
Griz
it was a deflection from Cannavaro but the shot from Henry was so hot.And it was already directed in the net before it was silenced.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by amodu(m): 9:36am On Sep 11, 2006
Whats the big deal in that.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 12:35pm On Sep 11, 2006
no big deal jare
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by amodu(m): 12:53pm On Sep 11, 2006
Priscila:

no big deal jare

Thank God you know that.
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 1:00pm On Sep 11, 2006
finally amodu is supporting Henry and France. improvement?
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by amodu(m): 5:04pm On Sep 12, 2006
Priscila:

finally amodu is supporting Henry and France. improvement?

Dont miss-quote me. I had always support Les Blues Because of some players like Makelele, Zidane, Gallas e.t.c and is the colour my Club jersey.

I dislike Thiery Henry cause i dont like is style of play.

Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 7:22pm On Sep 12, 2006
you now apply juju on Henry
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by kitaun(m): 9:14pm On Sep 16, 2006
Juju or not there will be only one Henry, as he has transformed club form to national level, he will score more and more goals for France, please Akola quote me on this cool grin
Re: Thiery Henry Scores his 37th Goal For France! by Priscila(f): 6:52pm On Sep 21, 2006
amen amen!
word kit. tell them.
where is hustler?

(1) (Reply)

Barca: 'Basa' Or 'Baka'? / Togo's Soccer Team Attacked With Ak-47s In Angola / Paid Sure 2odds Each Day 100% Safe And Sure

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.