Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,836 members, 7,817,470 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) (1736 Views)

My Son Attempting To Put On A Small Generator / My Son's Birthday In Pictures. / Check Out My Son @1 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by howardriddle: 11:07pm On Apr 13, 2015
Dear Son,

I’ve been watching you closely for the past few days with admiration. I must admit that I’m proud of you.
Looking at you reminds me of my days also. Days when we were young with the free-est bloods in the world flowing. When all that we did was tied down to the women folk.

Son, that time is here again in my life and I see it pass through you. In time past, some of my friends lived life like there’s no tomorrow. I can’t guarantee you that it’s well with them today just because of the kind of women they blended with.
Like I’m saying to you, my father once told me, watch every woman closely before befriending especially if you want to make her a wife. Try to get to know her mother. If she fits your taste at an old age, your lady will suit you when she’s old.
Fear girls that are between the ages of 15 to 23. They no get sense. I repeat, “them no get sense” although they looking beautiful. That beauty is what they mostly can give and it ends there. If you don’t believe me, take a look at your sister. In the house, she acts normal but outside, she’s a cat and anything running through her mind.

Even when you find the woman of your dreams, never you let her know you all. Give her your best. The spirit of see finish is stronger in women than in men. When she feels she’s seen all of you, she’ll press and spoil that “mumu button” found.

My dear son, there’s a spirit roaming about in women known as feminism. If you don’t want to end up with a broken home, run away from feminist-women. That spirit calls for equality, equity and related jargons. It allows for a man to cook and wash plates, provide for the wife, go to the market, and also allows a woman to come back late from work, to go visit her friends anytime she wants (even male friends) etc. Don’t fall for that. In as much as it allows for all, it doesn’t allow you relate with your female friends like she does to men. Questioning anything she does calls for break up or divorce even if you have 12 kids.

My guy-no gree!
Use your head to understand your woman. Build up a mind set that she’ll lie to you anytime. When she does, keep your cool. Don’t raise your voice.
A woman when asked will tell you she’s dated “just” two men. Na lie many of them dey talk. If they dated just two, what’s their body count? A woman will date over 16 men, sleep around and be popular like a campaign slogan, yet will tell you, I’ve had sex with my ex only. People change that I know but if you marry her, you’ve married an ashewo and you know what they say, “ashewo wey marry, na holiday she go.”

When you find a virgin, value her. Keep her till your wedding day and pop the cherry. If you opened her up before marriage, be a man in her life- although, she might behave like a goat along the way- she’ll find her way back. When she comes back, teach her a lesson but don’t hate her and don’t make her regret coming back.

Don’t feel good collecting anything from a woman. She’ll use it against you one day. When you are down and can’t do a thing, find a way to survive. Men have a special way of surviving no matter how bad the situation.

Never you hit a woman

Never argue with her

Never cry or show signs of weakness

Laugh moderately and frown moderately

You can engage a woman with 10 rings and she’ll still cheat. Have a mind set that anything is possible. I’ve seen bright men brought to ruins because they didn’t expect a woman to let them down. The downfall is so enormous that they can’t rise again. Don’t let that happen to you. When she’s with you, she’s your girlfriend. If she’s not, she’s our girlfriend.

Finally son, don’t be in a hurry to have sex with a woman. Some women are there as destiny helpers. It’s easier for an ex you never slept with to help you than a woman who has children for you. Befriend anything you want; tall, short, plump, thin, lean, wide, open, sharp, curved, etc but don’t be in a hurry to fill them up. You might date the president’s next wife and she could help you some day.

Always remember that you are a man and that the world will try to substitute the role play of a man but can’t. Women will scream whatever right but don’t forget that it’s part of what makes them women.

Start learning to love, control and provide for your sisters and a wife won’t be hard to for you to handle.
Goodluck!

Your Chauvinistic Dad/male rights promoter
Daddy Beevan Magoni

culled: http://naijasinglegirl.com/letter-to-my-son/

the funniest articles on naija"s internet, via email, 1once a week. Click to subscribe>>

3 Likes

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by vislabraye(m): 11:20pm On Apr 13, 2015
A very nice way of using humour to preach the truth.... . Women can be blessings to men although some prefer to be a curse. No matter what, we still need women and their drama (in moderation) in our lives

1 Like

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by Phatmyk(m): 11:22pm On Apr 13, 2015
Lovely.
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by Moana(f): 11:30pm On Apr 13, 2015
i bet this was advice coming from a single father grin

so its okay for a woman to have a job and still cook and clean at home and take care of the kids, but the so-called head of the house is too precious to do the same? nonsense

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by howardriddle: 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
Moana:

so its okay for a woman to have a job and still cook and clean at home and take care of the kids, but the so-called head of the house is too precious to do the same? nonsense

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by miss20(f): 12:24am On Apr 14, 2015
Moana:

Real NONSENSE.
Self centered men everywer.
anyway d wise ones know wat to do to make madam happy. Afterall,a happy wife makes a happy home. cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by howardriddle: 12:29am On Apr 14, 2015
miss20:

Real NONSENSE.
Self centered men everywer.
anyway d wise ones know wat to do to make madam happy. Afterall,a happy wife makes a happy home. cheesy

GBAGUAN!!! grin
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by miss20(f): 12:56am On Apr 14, 2015
howardriddle:

GBAGUAN!!! grin

GBAGUAN!!! grin u too

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by howardriddle: 1:15am On Apr 14, 2015
miss20:

GBAGUAN!!! grin u too

lolz cheesy
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by miss20(f): 6:58am On Apr 14, 2015
howardriddle:

lolz cheesy

What does Gbaguan mean?
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by Nobody: 8:27am On Apr 14, 2015
Not impressed. Not chauvinistic enough. Try again later
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by Nobody: 8:42am On Apr 14, 2015
Too boring--Just a man stroking his ego.

I wonder if men are doing women favour by marrying them. I thought marriage is between two couples coming together to become one.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by SAMBARRY: 12:43pm On Apr 14, 2015
Moana:

so its okay for a woman to have a job and still cook and clean at home and take care of the kids, but the so-called head of the house is too precious to do the same? nonsense you dey mind am. In fact when wura has a brother I'll teach him the exact opposite of what op typed.

Rubbish!

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by SAMBARRY: 12:45pm On Apr 14, 2015
You dey mind am grin

. In fact when wura has a brother I'll teach him the exact opposite of what op typed

rubbish!
Moana:

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by Nobody: 3:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
Wonderful letter. Wonderful father.
Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by bukatyne(f): 4:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
howardriddle:
Dear Son,

I’ve been watching you closely for the past few days with admiration. I must admit that I’m proud of you.
Looking at you reminds me of my days also. Days when we were young with the free-est bloods in the world flowing. When all that we did was tied down to the women folk.

Son, that time is here again in my life and I see it pass through you. In time past, some of my friends lived life like there’s no tomorrow. I can’t guarantee you that it’s well with them today just because of the kind of women they blended with.
Like I’m saying to you, my father once told me, watch every woman closely before befriending especially if you want to make her a wife. Try to get to know her mother. If she fits your taste at an old age, your lady will suit you when she’s old.

Not always true. The son should also look at the woman's father. A terrible husband will make a saint bitter

Fear girls that are between the ages of 15 to 23. They no get sense. I repeat, “them no get sense” although they looking beautiful. That beauty is what they mostly can give and it ends there. If you don’t believe me, take a look at your sister. In the house, she acts normal but outside, she’s a cat and anything running through her mind.

Depends on the type of 15 - 23 you meet. 15 - 17 is young though. Some ladies are married at that age

Even when you find the woman of your dreams, never you let her know you all. Give her your best. The spirit of see finish is stronger in women than in men. When she feels she’s seen all of you, she’ll press and spoil that “mumu button” found.

How can you give a woman your best and still not let her know you? I will say get a woman you can show your all

My dear son, there’s a spirit roaming about in women known as feminism. If you don’t want to end up with a broken home, run away from feminist-women. That spirit calls for equality, equity and related jargons. It allows for a man to cook and wash plates, provide for the wife, go to the market, and also allows a woman to come back late from work, to go visit her friends anytime she wants (even male friends) etc. Don’t fall for that. In as much as it allows for all, it doesn’t allow you relate with your female friends like she does to men. Questioning anything she does calls for break up or divorce even if you have 12 kids.

I guess ill behaved men see 'equality' as bad because they do not want their wives to behave same way to them. Like how a lot of employers would cringe if their employees decide to treat them same way. I do not see anything wrong or abominable in a husband tending to house chores.

A woman coming late from work: I do not think it is in the power of the husband to decide when the woman comes back home. Her type of job and distance makes that decision.

A woman visiting friends: a normal couple discuss their itinerary to know how to tweak plans. A woman who wants to visit her female friends would have notified the husband forehand and vice versa. @male friends: depends on the relationship. I do not think it should be a frequent occurrence. I do not encourage a married woman visiting males friends and married men visiting female friends.

Questioning? meaning? I will take it to mean correction. Correction in love is always welcomed and needed on both ends.

My guy-no gree!
Use your head to understand your woman. Build up a mind set that she’ll lie to you anytime. When she does, keep your cool. Don’t raise your voice.
A woman when asked will tell you she’s dated “just” two men. Na lie many of them dey talk. If they dated just two, what’s their body count? A woman will date over 16 men, sleep around and be popular like a campaign slogan, yet will tell you, I’ve had sex with my ex only. People change that I know but if you marry her, you’ve married an ashewo and you know what they say, “ashewo wey marry, na holiday she go.”

I doubt men flaunt their body count to their wives/girls too so it is a 'lie' that goes both ways. I do not also think that it is only women who has the capacity to lie.

When you find a virgin, value her. Keep her till your wedding day and pop the cherry. If you opened her up before marriage, be a man in her life- although, she might behave like a goat along the way- she’ll find her way back. When she comes back, teach her a lesson but don’t hate her and don’t make her regret coming back.

Your woman behave like a goat? ok o

Don’t feel good collecting anything from a woman. She’ll use it against you one day. When you are down and can’t do a thing, find a way to survive. Men have a special way of surviving no matter how bad the situation.

Considering the fact women are advised to learn how to support their men, ...

Never you hit a woman

Never argue with her

Never cry or show signs of weakness

Laugh moderately and frown moderately

Don't show weakness, Laugh moderately? Frown moderately? LOL! Keep stifling your life while she enjoys hers to the fullest! LOL! That's if she even notices you.

You can engage a woman with 10 rings and she’ll still cheat. Have a mind set that anything is possible. I’ve seen bright men brought to ruins because they didn’t expect a woman to let them down. The downfall is so enormous that they can’t rise again. Don’t let that happen to you. When she’s with you, she’s your girlfriend. If she’s not, she’s our girlfriend.

I believe trust is very important in a relationship. Cheating in relationship is also a two way thing

Finally son, don’t be in a hurry to have sex with a woman. Some women are there as destiny helpers. It’s easier for an ex you never slept with to help you than a woman who has children for you. Befriend anything you want; tall, short, plump, thin, lean, wide, open, sharp, curved, etc but don’t be in a hurry to fill them up. You might date the president’s next wife and she could help you some day.

I agree

Always remember that you are a man and that the world will try to substitute the role play of a man but can’t. Women will scream whatever right but don’t forget that it’s part of what makes them women.

Start learning to love, control and provide for your sisters and a wife won’t be hard to for you to handle.
Goodluck!

Your Chauvinistic Dad/male rights promoter
Daddy Beevan Magoni

culled: http://naijasinglegirl.com/letter-to-my-son/

the funniest articles on naija"s internet, via email, 1once a week. Click to subscribe>>

Whatever rocks Chauvinistic son's boat.

At the end, he gets a like minded girl wink

1 Like 1 Share

Re: A Letter To My Son (By A Chauvinist Dad) by crackhaus: 9:42pm On Apr 14, 2015
This chauvinistic dad has got some major sense, plenty sense - he's a G gringrin

Lmao...

(1) (Reply)

Photo: A Mum Breastfeeding Her Child While Using The Toilet / Should I Keep Her Secret?? / Why Men Were Not Celebrated On Men's Day (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.