Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,568 members, 7,823,485 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:46 AM

Nairaland What Is My Offence? - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Nairaland What Is My Offence? (869 Views)

(2) (3) (4)

(1) (Go Down)

Nairaland What Is My Offence? by CorperShop(f): 6:48am On Apr 14, 2015
I am extremely angry with you guys at Nairaland. Why are you fond of closing my threads unnecessarily? Mo sher yiin nii? It's not like I'm violating any of your rules? I dnt use vulgar or obscene words. I dnt post controversial topics. I adhere strictly to your rules. Yet you close my thread unjustly. This is so not fair, considering my commitment and dedication to your site. I can't even count the number of people I've introduced this site to. For every ratings you get, I believe I'm one of those who helped push it up. It's supposed to be a platform for intelligent conversations ( which I obey). Perhaps you need to spell out your hidden terms and conditions.

I must say it's quite embarrassing when I see the red "thread closed" on my posts. I've seen a number of controversial topics that weren't closed, so whats my own offence?

I won't be surprised if you completely close my NL account because of this, infact, I'm expecting it. But at least I've had my say. Just know that you have lost a a very loyal netizen in me.

And when you make all of us leave, let's see how interesting your platform will be.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by CountDracula(m): 6:52am On Apr 14, 2015
Let's see if they will reply u
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by Zaikon(m): 7:02am On Apr 14, 2015
VEXING AT IT PEAK
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by Nobody: 7:26am On Apr 14, 2015
Is like you are fun of opening a thread, that has been open before, that's the reason. # justthinking
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by MzzTega(f): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2015
sorry dear. Sharing same thought with the poster above me
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by yokiti: 1:17am On Apr 15, 2015
crazysaint:
Is like you are fun of opening a thread, that has been open before, that's the reason. # justthinking
The post above answers the op.
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by Nobody: 1:19am On Apr 15, 2015
Re: Nairaland What Is My Offence? by yokiti: 1:42am On Apr 15, 2015
Dear nairalander, we the moderators dont derive any joy closing threads unjustly but we cant overlook it when the Rule 18 and other rules of this forum is being bastardized hence, the thread closure.
We acknowledge and sincerely appreciate your contribution to the greatness of the nairaland forum and believe that your labour of love will not go unrewarded.
Be rest assured that your time on this forum will continue to be memorable as we look forward to serving you better. Thanks!
Best regards.
P.S: kindly make use of the mail mods button when you have issues like this or more in the future.

(1)

Corp Members Expectation From Buhari Administration / A Corp Member Serving In Katsina State Is Missing / Heard Corpers In Ebonyi Camp Don't Watch Live Matches In Miami Market

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.