Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,171 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? (954 Views)

Apostle Johnson Suleman Forgives Stephanie Otobo, Reverses All Curses Laid On / "Insult The Prophet TB Joshua & Evoke Curses Upon Yourself" - Fan / Kidnappers Release Winners' Chapel Calabar Pastor, As Bishop Oyedepo Curses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 7:51am On Apr 14, 2015
Hi Everyone,

Let me not talk much. Much has been said about how words from our parents stick to our lives.

A Man cursed by his Mum because he neglected her for his wife. His mum curses, "You will never have children" Years later they go back to beg her to lift the curse.

Now I'm forced to think; If the words of our parents are this strong, then there shouldn't be any poor person in this life!

Our Parents should curse or bless or whatever you call it and speak words to us like,

Seun, I curse you, You must be the richest man on earth.

Ebamma I curse you, You must work in Chevron.

ishilove I curse you, You will eat Egusi Soup all your life.

With the hard Time. Everyone is experiencing and Job issues I feel our parents should just start doing the needful by cursing us to multinationals like Shell, Total, the Presidency and so on.

My question do these words from our parents really have any effect in our lives?

Your views please.

Egusi Soup grin
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by ZKOSOSO(m): 7:55am On Apr 14, 2015
As usaul evil travails over good in humans!
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by Emade(m): 7:58am On Apr 14, 2015
Does anytin good comes easy? I guess we know the answer
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by midolian(m): 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
Hmm..I don't know much about blessings from our parents but curse? Abeg avoid am! The moment ur parents curse you, and you truly deserve the curse, it instantly gets approved by God...this mayb because of the pains one's parents go through in the process of training a child.

Na dat blessing own I know understand...buh God knows best.
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by Nobody: 8:00am On Apr 14, 2015
na only me thnik say dem swear for this guy, e won take style check if e go de effective?
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 8:02am On Apr 14, 2015
iterator24:
na only me thnik say dem swear for this guy, e won take style check if e go de effective?

I was cursed that I will work in Exxon Mobil all my life sad

So I'm scared.
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Hmm..I don't know much about blessings from our parents but curse? Abeg avoid am! The moment ur parents curse you, and you truly deserve the curse, it instantly gets approved by God...this mayb because of the pains one's parents go through in the process of training a child.

Na dat blessing own I know understand...buh God knows best.

So Curse works faster than blessings? cry
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by AJOT99(m): 8:05am On Apr 14, 2015
Curses of course.
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 8:06am On Apr 14, 2015
AJOT99:
Curses of course.

Do you have proof?
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by midolian(m): 8:10am On Apr 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

So Curse works faster than blessings? cry
Oh yes bro! Faster than a bullet sef..

This way u r sounding, I hope u ve not bn cursed o! If yes, abeg quickly go beg ooo! Life is too long to be battling with a curse
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 8:12am On Apr 14, 2015
midolian:
Oh yes bro! Faster than a bullet sef..

This way u r sounding, I hope u ve not bn cursed o! If yes, abeg quickly go beg ooo! Life is too short to be battling with a curse

I did not sounding, I only typing, my typing do not sounding undecided

Yes, I was cursed that I will work in Exxon Mobil all my life. I'm very scared sad
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by Pinkieblue(f): 8:20am On Apr 14, 2015
Curse works faster because satan stands 0n d way s0 dat we dnt get 0ur blessings,just like the prince 0f persia story. in d bible, as 4 0ur parents, ephesians 6 verse 1 t0 3, says we should honour our father n mother s0 dat it will be well with us and we may live long
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by ebamma(m): 8:55am On Apr 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Hi Everyone,

Let me not talk much. Much has been said about how words from our parents stick to our lives.

A Man cursed by his Mum because he neglected her for his wife. His mum curses, "You will never have children" Years later they go back to beg her to lift the curse.

Now I'm forced to think; If the words of our parents are this strong, then there shouldn't be any poor person in this life!

Our Parents should curse or bless or whatever you call it and speak words to us like,

With the hard Time. Everyone is experiencing and Job issues I feel our parents should just start doing the needful by cursing us to multinationals like Shell, Total, the Presidency and so on.

My question do these words from our parents really have any effect in our lives?

Your views please.

Egusi Soup grin
oga oh, abeg i no like dis kind play oh, curse me say i must be a manager at chevron, shebi u no sabi say even cleaner for chevron, dey work for chevron?
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by Ishilove: 9:52am On Apr 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:
Hi Everyone,

Your views please.

Egusi Soup grin
Which kain yeye playful curse be this?? Abeg revoke am angry
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 1:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
ebamma:
oga oh, abeg i no like dis kind play oh, curse me say i must be a manager at chevron, shebi u no sabi say even cleaner for chevron, dey work for chevron?

Lol.

Infact na you go be the biggest supplier of GARRI to all Chevron facilities grin
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by EgusiSoup: 1:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ishilove:

Which kain yeye playful curse be this?? Abeg revoke am angry

I don revoke am.

Oya wetin you go like chop? undecided
Re: Blessings Or Curses: Which Works Faster? by Ishilove: 1:40pm On Apr 14, 2015
EgusiSoup:

I don revoke am.

Oya wetin you go like chop? undecided
Assorted grin

(1) (Reply)

The Menace Of The Social Media:be Careful Of What You Let Fly Into Your Mind / The Top 20 Most Evil Black Preachers / Anita Oyakhilome Exposes Tricks Of Fake Pastors

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.