Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,729 members, 7,809,789 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:59 PM

2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited - Jobs/Vacancies (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited (35128 Views)

Sahara Group 2015 Graduate Aptitude Test / Exxonmobil 2015 Graduate /experienced Hire Recruitment / 2015 Graduate Cadet Pilots Programme At Bristow Helicopters (Nigeria) Limited (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Chukwutobi: 5:31pm On Jun 29, 2015
chemlannister:

Was in the first group on the first day.

I am engineer though (you and Valendo seem to be economists)

Then we were in the same group.

I am the tall guy.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Chukwutobi: 1:53pm On Jul 07, 2015
Final stage done already!
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by mroyato(m): 6:50pm On Jul 07, 2015
Chukwutobi:
Final stage done already!
Sorry bro..what final stage are you talking about...I mean when was this?
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by aadesanmi(f): 5:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
i got dis message today;
You have been scheduled for the Rainoil Graduate Trainee 2015 Assessment Centre on 14/7/2015 at 9:30AM. Kindly check your email/spam for more details.
pls did any1 get d same
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by smexyammie: 6:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
I got d same msg...what's d way forward? What does the AC LOOK like? What to expect?
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by boluwatife27: 6:16pm On Jul 10, 2015
Pls chukwutobi or anyone who has usefull information on the AC and
materials should please send to boluwatifesorungbe@gmail.com.tanx in anticipation
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Chukwutobi: 6:19pm On Jul 10, 2015
boluwatife27:
materials should please send to boluwatifesorungbe@gmail.com.tanx in anticipation

Just be prepared guys.

there is no more than what you have in the details provided in the mail sent to you.

you have to be prepared to show your analytical skills...this is the most required skill.

best of luck guys!

In addition,

Just be prepared to show your analytical skills.

you will have a group case study and a personal case study.

both will be require you to show your analytical skills.

you will also wirte an essay. the essay also requires a bit of thinking.

be prepared cos you will some other fantastic guys there that are very intelligent.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by ThatITguru(m): 7:11am On Jul 11, 2015
aadesanmi:
i got dis message today;
You have been scheduled for the Rainoil Graduate Trainee 2015 Assessment Centre on 14/7/2015 at 9:30AM. Kindly check your email/spam for more details.
pls did any1 get d same

When did you take your test?
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by ThatITguru(m): 7:13am On Jul 11, 2015
smexyammie:
I got d same msg...what's d way forward? What does the AC LOOK like? What to expect?

boluwatife27:

When did you take the Dragnet's test
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by HayZed11: 8:16am On Aug 07, 2015
pls anybody with kpmg past question and answer should forward it to my mail as a matter of urgency.
adebayoafeez8@yahoo.com
adebayoafeez8@gmail.com
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by kayceeinspires: 9:03am On Mar 18, 2017
Your resume/CV is the first thing your potential employer uses to access you. If you have a first class but your CV is poorly written, your potential employer will doubt your true ability. (May feel you either bought the result or the standard of the school you attended is poor). People want jobs yet what they carry around are poorly written CVs. N3,500 cannot be compared to the opportunity a well written will avail you with.You cannot eat your cake and have it. Contact us by email: info@kayceeinspires.com . Nothing good comes free. N3,500 is a promo price. Take advantage of it.
The good thing is that it comes with complementary counselling on relationship, career and personal finance.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Damscrob(m): 5:00pm On Apr 05, 2019
Anybody with Rainoil study pack?? Pls call me:08104459028
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Nobody: 6:33pm On Apr 05, 2019
Damscrob:
Anybody with Rainoil study pack?? Pls call me:08104459028
have they sent invite for 2019?
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by MEERLEEQ: 8:46pm On Apr 05, 2019
Jen92:
have they sent invite for 2019?
they sent me a mail. That I should expect the next stage of the recruitment from getqualified (I believe that is their recruitment partner).

1 Like

Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Acuna91: 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
I got the mail too.
Please anybody with old experience should share.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Temitoppe(m): 9:12pm On Apr 05, 2019
MEERLEEQ:
they sent me a mail. That I should expect the next stage of the recruitment from getqualified (I believe that is their recruitment partner).

Same here
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by logicid: 7:30am On Apr 06, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

I got the mail too
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Nauzystan(m): 6:02pm On Apr 07, 2019
MEERLEEQ:

I got the same mail.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by taneez(f): 8:29pm On Apr 07, 2019
I did too
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Lilosh: 10:33pm On May 23, 2019
please who has done rainoil AC before? I have Rainoil AC on 30th May 2019. any info would be appreciated
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by EyinjuGod(f): 7:03am On May 24, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders, please whoever has an idea on how Rainoil AC is conducted should pleas contact me. please o, na beg I dey beg o.
janeeyinju@gmail.com
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Pepenazeal7: 7:30am On May 24, 2019
I post verified vacancies available in Nigeria �� on a daily | Career Advice| insider info| meet a recruiter| interview TIPS |CV AND COVER LETTER SAMPLES.

Download telegram from Google play store and search for @JOBPLANET to join our large community

Let's get you your dream job today!
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by 9jaBloke: 7:16pm On May 28, 2019
Chukwutobi:

Just be prepared guys.

there is no more than what you have in the details provided in the mail sent to you.

you have to be prepared to show your analytical skills...this is the most required skill.

best of luck guys!

In addition,

Did you get the job? Pls reply, I sent a dm.

Anyone with valuable info like work schedule and salary scale should please share.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by ennyj01(m): 8:51pm On May 28, 2019
9jaBloke:

Did you get the job? Pls reply, I sent a dm.

Anyone with valuable info like work schedule and salary scale should please share.

please when you get the salary info, tell us please
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by ennyj01(m): 7:50pm On Jun 09, 2019
Chukwutobi:

Yeah.

I was told to come for another interview.

You nko?

Hello bro, good evening. Please I will be glad if you can help me with some tips concerning the Rainoil interview. I got a mail asking me to come to the head office this week for an interview, please I will be glad if you could help with useful tips on what to expect. I am done with dragnet already.
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by Dblaiz(f): 3:12pm On Nov 12, 2020
Check out this RainOil aptitude test pack and thank me later
https://myjobtests.com/test/rainoil-job-aptitude-test-prep-pack-ebook-online/
Re: 2015 Graduate Trainees Recruitment At Rainoil Limited by PetroleumEngrGT: 3:31pm On Nov 20, 2020
Hmmmm

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Finally Nimc Send Success Message / Mention The Worst Company To Work For In Nigeria, & Give Reasons. / British Council Nigeria Examinations Officers Recruitment- Lagos And PH Centers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.