Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 (1730 Views)

See The 55-inch Plasma TV A Lady Got After Ordering For It On Facebook. / Impotation Of Baby Diapers Does Any1 Ve Idea Here / Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by Dollarchap(m): 9:08am On Apr 14, 2015
Hi Nairalanders,

I got this title from a feed I subscribed to, some may like it. So I decided to share the link.

http://www.businessinfohub.com/2015/04/14/need-a-business-idea-here-are-55/

If you have other ideas, kindly share it with us as some people usually ask about what business can they do, even when they have the money.
Cheers
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by Dollarchap(m): 9:29am On Apr 15, 2015
Dollarchap:
Hi Nairalanders,

I got this title from a feed I subscribed to, some may like it. So I decided to share the link.

http://www.businessinfohub.com/2015/04/14/need-a-business-idea-here-are-55/

If you have other ideas, kindly share it with us as some people usually ask about what business can they do, even when they have the money.
Cheers

Pop Corn is very profitable if you can learn how to make it. Target a location with heavy traffic of people.
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by Dollarchap(m): 5:23pm On May 12, 2015
Dollarchap:

Pop Corn is very profitable if you can learn how to make it. Target a location with heavy traffic of people.
With N10,000, you have enough capital to take off
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by Dollarchap(m): 3:40pm On May 20, 2015
If you have land, especially if you are 'omo onile' or you come from a village, plantain farming is very lucrative.

Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by bisolaadeniyi(f): 4:33pm On May 20, 2015
If your looking for business ideas and tips, try visiting www.mtrc.com.ng
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by sdymanagers(m): 6:43pm On May 20, 2015
Check out our site, Small Business Management Tips and you will get fresh and very valuable information on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by barry40: 2:44pm On May 24, 2015
sdymanagers:
Check out our site, Small Business Management Tips and you will get fresh and very valuable information on Small Business and Entrepreneurship.

I have checked out the site. In fact, it is very rich. I will say www.businessinfohub.com is a must visit for every entrepreneur. There are much to learn there.
Re: Need A Business Idea? Here Are 55 by barry40: 2:37pm On May 29, 2015
Freshly updated

(1) (Reply)

Need More Sales For Your Business/service? / Galvanized Ceiling Grids, Grid Ceiling System Offered By SINOCEILING / How To Get Free Business Ideas And Free Money Making Ebooks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.