Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,793 members, 7,810,064 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:49 PM

Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) (1780 Views)

POS Now Available For Tithing. What's Your Take. (photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 9:13am On Apr 14, 2015
For me, it's definitely the blue one, cuz i'm always wishing i could turn back the handS of time to correct the mistake of my life, like the day wey i go fight my junior for secondary school wey the guy beat me anyhow. Make i go warn myself to stay away from the guy...

Re: Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) by ddaammyy(f): 9:34am On Apr 14, 2015
None! undecided no need to rush back in time or into the future.
Re: Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) by philo3(m): 9:37pm On Apr 14, 2015
I'll go back *sobs_""
Re: Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) by johnydon22(m): 11:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Will fvcking go back, the correct all my mistakes on my way up again.. hit all the kittys i've missed and all the funs o failed to have.. grin
Re: Which Pill Would You Take? (PHOTO) by Nobody: 11:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Will take the blue and when am done with the past, I'll tell my past self to take the red when he reaches the time grin

(1) (Reply)

Improved Method Of Payment With New Selection Feature [picture] / What Would You Do If You Were Served This In A Restaurant For 15k / See Picture Of Nija Soldier Seek For Prayer In The Bush

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.