Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,167 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:03 AM

Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? (610 Views)

I Banned My Kids From Mentioning Cristiano Ronaldo’s Name – Payet / PHOTO: Late Amodu Shuaibu Signing Keshi's Condolence Register Days Ago / Why Was I Banned After Posting A Game That Later Went On To Win? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? by mikron(m): 9:50am On Apr 14, 2015
i was banned for 24 hrs by the spam-bot 2 days ago, i was just un-banned early this morning, im still confused why i was banned, i only try to post reactions of zambians after their loss to our dream team last sunday. mods is that enough reason for my ban? angry angry angry
Re: Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? by Nobody: 10:56am On Apr 14, 2015
I get that a lot. Stop complaining for opening a thread for goodness sake and get used to it! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? by Collinz2(m): 11:28am On Apr 14, 2015
all4naija:
I get that a lot. Stop complaining for opening a thread for goodness sake and get used to it! angry lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
shup up, he want 2 know why he was bann, how can u be bann without knowing what u did.
Re: Why Was I Banned 2 Days Ago? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 14, 2015
Collinz2:
shup up, he want 2 know why he was bann, how can u be bann without knowing what u did.
Bwahaha... You need to get used to it. That is an old question you will never find a proper answer to in this forum. I just explained to you what it is here. You twerp!

(1) (Reply)

VIDEO: Watch Jay-jay Okocha & Ronaldo Goals In Charity Match Against Poverty / Arsenal Will Shock Haters Today / Chelsea Slap Outrageous Price Tag On John Obi Mikel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.