Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,614 members, 7,827,309 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:24 AM

Lionel Messi's Challenges Which You Never Knew - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Lionel Messi's Challenges Which You Never Knew (589 Views)

Unsettled Allowances: We Never Knew Falcons Will Win AWCON, Says FG / Lionel Messi Quits Argentina National After Copa Loss / 5 Things About Muhammad Ali You Probably Never Knew (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Lionel Messi's Challenges Which You Never Knew by Jeez2(f): 10:35am On Apr 14, 2015
Lionel Messi has missed four penalties for both club and country this season,and he has admitted he is deeply frustrated with his success rate from penalties this season .

He says he is still the No.1 spot-kick taker for Barcelona but concedes he must improve his record, especially given that goalkeepers are beginning to do their homework on his tactics from 12 yards (at this point i think Leo must be a smart one)

He revealed in an interview :
"Yes there is a lot of frustration that I have missed a lot of penalties, both for the club and for Argentina,"
"I am the designated penalty taker, but when the goalkeepers study you they know your ideas more. It is true to say that a well-taken penalty is very difficult to stop, but now it's more complicated when it comes to taking a penalty.

continue reading here :
http://www.jizuluvssports..com

(1) (Reply)

See What Happened To This Guy While He Was Watching Live Match / Vincent Enyeama Snubs NFF Disciplinary Committee / Okagbare Battles U.S. Sprinters In London

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.