Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade (1185 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu's Response To A Fan Who Begged For Her Dress / Davido: "I Begged Wandecoal And D'prince For A Selfie When I Was 14" / Photo: How May D Turned Me Into A Punching Bag For Years- Baby Mama Explains (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Goldrushnigeria(m): 11:31am On Apr 14, 2015
For anyone who follows African music, this song is easily one of the biggest tracks of 2014 with over 20 million views on YouTube and a remix in French as it became an anthem across Nigeria and West Africa.

To pop diva Yemi Alade however, this song was more than just a successful track. It was a life changer – the culmination of years of struggle and thankless toil. She recently sat down for a #MySuperStarStory session where she shed light on her journey in music up to this point.

She revealed that for years, she had to beg for free studio time because she did not have a dime to pay for recording. According to her, there were even times when she would have to scrape some money together to buy fuel to run the studio generator before she could be recorded.

Her turning point, she said, was ‘Johnny’ which changed her life forever.

http://goldrushnews247.com/i-begged-for-free-studio-session-for-years-yemi-alade/

Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by loomer: 11:39am On Apr 14, 2015
Hop u don show ur appreciation to them sha?

1 Like

Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by ramdris(m): 11:53am On Apr 14, 2015
This is going to FP am sure.
Btw. Thank God for ur life now and remember to say same to me when my time come also.
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Kolade354(m): 12:07pm On Apr 14, 2015
Well done Phyno Fvck mate.
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by vybrant(m): 12:16pm On Apr 14, 2015
She should then be grateful to God and SELEBOBO grin
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by mhizpeaarl(f): 1:13pm On Apr 14, 2015
Yea life z nt a smooth ride Bt nw u made it we r happy for you dear hehe shz tonning i c green vains n slitely burnt fingers ••baby girl plz dnt bleach ur skin
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Glowstone(m): 1:25pm On Apr 14, 2015
falconey ¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬¬
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Iyamar(f): 2:04pm On Apr 14, 2015
Ok Yemi Alade...Nice testimony
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by SexyFox(f): 2:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
I must comment
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Sheenor: 4:33pm On Apr 14, 2015
Now you a millionaire. hmmm, na Godwin
Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 14, 2015
If you're bored with celebrities and their sob stories click like...embarassed

1 Like

Re: I Begged For Free Studio Session For Years – Yemi Alade by hatux: 5:57pm On Apr 14, 2015
Tired of all these celebrities fake testimonies....

(1) (Reply)

Haha!!!! See Funny Response To Runs Girls Advert On Twitter / 10 Styles Of Mocheddah! / Photos: Sammy Okposo Surprises Wife With Brand New LR3 Jeep

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.