Stats: 3,153,573 members, 7,820,059 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:10 AM

Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee - Gaming (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Gaming / Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee (32063 Views)

Toughest Running Andriod Game(pic) / My First Andriod Game / Download Highway Flee Endless 3d Racing Game (2) (3) (4)

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by femzysticks(m): 9:05pm On Apr 23, 2015
richfaxy:
Imagine Highway Flee on the streets of of our very own Lagos

Awesome. is the word to describe it

Nice concept
But I didn't notice any traffic jam or hold ups

Could dis be lagos

Thumbs up to the developer

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Aida13: 9:52pm On Apr 23, 2015
Just 100 downloads so far...why now

Nice concept. A bit large and what's with in-app purchases?

Well I won't mind buying if it's enjoyable. We must support our own.

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 10:11pm On Apr 23, 2015
Aida13:
the support from nairalanders has been very encouraging so far, the number of downloads from play store is a little bit inaccurate, for some reason it is 2 days old, we are positive it will improve. thanks

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Godsonkemz(m): 12:32am On Apr 24, 2015
The game is fantastic although there are little weakpoints dat requires little adjustment such as the control display and sound to enhance user interface. Dat cud be done in the later versions so as to make it more interesting. But all the same i commend u guys for putting heads together to come up with dis act of creativity. I love the idea behind it.

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 5:28am On Apr 24, 2015
Godsonkemz:
The game is fantastic although there are little weakpoints dat requires little adjustment such as the control display and sound to enhance user interface. Dat cud be done in the later versions so as to make it more interesting. But all the same i commend u guys for putting heads together to come up with dis act of creativity. I love the idea behind it.
wow! dat is very encouraging, we are committed to providing the best games, we will definitely improve with time, thanks for the feedback
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by achi4u(m): 6:28am On Apr 24, 2015
How many mb
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by richfaxy: 6:45am On Apr 24, 2015
Aida13:

Yes the game was uploaded just some few weeks ago, on the 7th of April precisely, and we just started advertising it. Downloads is far more than 100 as seen on Playstore as Google does not give you realtime stats, they only upload the stats 2 days after.

The traffic and Downloads from Nairalanders has been mind blowing especially after the page came up on FRONT PAGE.

Nairalanders una too much.

Thanks Mods for making Highway Flee visible to Nigerians by moving it to front page

Thanks Nairalanders for welcoming our Homemade game with you downloads, criticisms, complements, encouragements

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by petkoffDrake(m): 9:45am On Apr 24, 2015
NO M.B to download..... wish I get unlimited download cheat. MTN nawaa!

Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by petkoffDrake(m): 9:48am On Apr 24, 2015
d4m1:
wow! dat is very encouraging, we are committed to providing the best games, we will definitely improve with time, thanks for the feedback

use pidgin language, Igbo accent of English and Yoruba language for d drivers sound to make it funny
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 10:01am On Apr 24, 2015
petkoffDrake:

use pidgin language, Igbo accent of English and Yoruba language for d drivers sound to make it funny
thanks, would look into it
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:07am On Apr 26, 2015
d4m1:
we are making it available on windows store next month, and afterwards, it will soon be available across all platforms
hello, i can help you promote ur app for free.
Contact me on 08093801333 via whatsapp
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by ClintonNzedimma(m): 8:11am On Apr 26, 2015
richfaxy:

Thanks for downloading, Its because you are using a Keke Napep, There are other vehicles like Danfo, Kabu Kabu, Taxi etc if you are able to get other cars, they are much better than the Keke Napep in speed and control.

Thanks for your feedback all the same, we ll keep improving .
hello, i can help you promote ur app for free, whatsapp me via 08093801333
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 12:10pm On Jun 25, 2015
The game has been updated on google play store, the controls have been fixed, please enjoy!!!!!
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by Joy1706(f): 4:02pm On Jun 25, 2015
wman:
Very cool game. I enjoyed it a lot.

For your PC,Android and PSP games,1080p HD movies,T.V series and documentaries, tutorials, downloads of anything you need, check us out at https://www.nairaland.com/1035742/garnet-pc-games-sale-cheapest
We deliver all over Nigeria.
Full catalogue is available at j .mp/adlisting

GTA V, MKX, FIFA 15 now available.
I'm interested but how will I install it?
Re: Andriod Game -Have a feel of Lagos traffic with Highway Flee by d4m1: 1:38pm On Jun 29, 2015
Joy1706:

I'm interested but how will I install it?
the link is available here https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.thriviastudios.highwayflee

How To Hack Psp 3004 Version 6.31 And Other Versins / Why Squid Game Might Be Connected To Nigeria – Canadian Show Host (video) / Why Do Females Hate Video Games?